lets see if the fishys bite

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2003
whats good mane....havent seen you up here in a few
BETO....you're weak-though...like exports from pueto rico// yes...lyrics i gleek-those// you wanna kick rhymes...i bleed-toes like butchers and meat-thrown through fingers, the "piece"(peace)-gone..like MLK aiming at a geeks-dome// i blow out the pilot of beast's-stove// you wanna hang with me...a pint of 151 i consider a weak-dose//get ready to take pics in a defeat-pose.. you suck like a dick through a big ass peep-hole// sheets-fold...over your memory// im the final boss depleating the fuck out your energy// i spit "gems" like "synergy"// with those rhyme..ask yourself..are you fit to be my enemie?// sinners-be sacrificing their innereds freely// but you will not make the cut for your offerings measly// i feel like cats be serenading my ear like peedie...crack a weakling// i bust through the staples when i eat emcees greedy//

i scorn-the-basics...my rhymes ram like horns-through-faces// forumulaic..my headress is adorned-with-layas (layers) of residsual kame-ya--mehas..i slay the haters//the inmates'll-take-ya to a relm where gay'll-lay-ya, no braves-will save-ya// crack will bubble up..better learn to knuckle-up// you skuttle-butt snuggle-slut// you a man-gina..tuck-your-nuts// from the adominals...i spits aids when i bust-from-cuts// my mussel-busts from the trenches...you a scrubs that warms the benches// you warn those that issue detention..// you've died not from my blade but from anal retention// you've been correctly measure...but i gave you inaccurate demintions// not to mention, you've been dead for days...with satifaction i inhale your stenches...

Dec 13, 2003
the irony in ya name gaines no fame how it came yo
Im sayin tho, ya washed up like arnie in commando
or sly stallone in rambo, you outdated like 80's movies
trynna do me in off one rap but ya too goofy like goofy
ya on all 4's like scooby, scoopin game off tha floor
i got wisdom galore, enough to run up my score,
bored now, now u should scrape for the door,
it's locked knock 2wice when ya need some more
whats ironic is you fuck a heffer...and you think you can beat me without putting forth an effort// im hue heff-ner when i have text-with-her...my sprayings-sick// you taste the rainbow...dressed up like an 80's-bitch// im narley...i got shit that will get you higher than bob marley (on some real shit)///// im a harley..you a four wheel buggy yamaha// i'll scoop out ya brains like an upside down yamaka// your mama,-huh?...well shes on the back burner for beaing a wack-earner// i'll smack you like my name was infamous like THAT-turner

Dec 13, 2003
yo yo yo I can bust a flow
about what, you ask? I do not know
but I know even tho this is my flow
it ain't been done before and that's fo sho
wait, I'm supposed to battle, let me change it tho
add in some punchlines and rearrange it yo
say something about how I came with flows that bang fo sho
and dro? I smoke more than when mustangs swang O's
been pokin hoes from the O to the poconos
you smokin dro by the O? I bet I smoked some mo'
popped a vicodin, know what? I might again
but i still flow crack, like a broken nose
i spit greazy and rotten...dont be mad at me you're easily forgotten//

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm easily forgotten? why your chick know my name tho?
Her knees be a knocking when she go give me brain tho
indeed you be cock blocking but no halt in my game tho
cuz beezies be all jocking my flow & lion's mane tho
I'm Iconic, while you Ironic
I blow chronic while you blow on dick
you frontin like a Rambo, you need to stop with the fake shit
cuz the only time you commando is when you be naked

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
BETO....you're weak-though...like exports from pueto rico// yes...lyrics i gleek-those// you wanna kick rhymes...i bleed-toes like butchers and meat-thrown through fingers, the "piece"(peace)-gone..like MLK aiming at a geeks-dome// i blow out the pilot of beast's-stove// you wanna hang with me...a pint of 151 i consider a weak-dose//get ready to take pics in a defeat-pose.. you suck like a dick through a big ass peep-hole// sheets-fold...over your memory// im the final boss depleating the fuck out your energy// i spit "gems" like "synergy"// with those rhyme..ask yourself..are you fit to be my enemie?// sinners-be sacrificing their innereds freely// but you will not make the cut for your offerings measly// i feel like cats be serenading my ear like peedie...crack a weakling// i bust through the staples when i eat emcees greedy//

i scorn-the-basics...my rhymes ram like horns-through-faces// forumulaic..my headress is adorned-with-layas (layers) of residsual kame-ya--mehas..i slay the haters//the inmates'll-take-ya to a relm where gay'll-lay-ya, no braves-will save-ya// crack will bubble up..better learn to knuckle-up// you skuttle-butt snuggle-slut// you a man-gina..tuck-your-nuts// from the adominals...i spits aids when i bust-from-cuts// my mussel-busts from the trenches...you a scrubs that warms the benches// you warn those that issue detention..// you've died not from my blade but from anal retention// you've been correctly measure...but i gave you inaccurate demintions// not to mention, you've been dead for days...with satifaction i inhale your stenches...
damn, I got stole on / like a bystander in a biker bar fight
but, my bars fight wars / slayin' insurgent commandos that dont act right

I keep a mic with a inf beam and eyesight / snipin' you outta them trenches
plus, I spit syllables sharper / then the blades on barbed wire fences

runnin' thru weak defenses / like LT before his injury
I make bucks double up, chump / while you rock cum bubbles on your lips and things

ya get broke like vows on wedding rings / yeah, I've used that line before
just like I used your chick / her anus retained my dick til she was sore

flows page been such a bore / that's why you just had to come at me
I gave your chick one blast of my proactive / poof....now there's no more acne

shit, you really thought attackin' me / was gonna get ya rep up
punk, I'm the emcee beheader, rhyme shredder / you couldnt scare me if I had the hiccups

ready to shoot like chauncy billups / punk, just gimmie the reas-on
to treat your manuscripts like freaky white chicks / you get cussed out and peed on

I dont know, maybe it''s me holmes / but it seems like you're a little touched
plus the only way you spit aids / is because you stay suckin' on funky cunts

I'll leave you R.I.P. like mustynutz / MIA like Krazy Flows
I'll come to the O-A-K with my microphone / and leave you DOA in the studio

champagne your dame yeah, cancel the hoe / like wesley snipes in that video
but this aint new jack city, I rep Sac City / ya girl deliver me bread and cheese like domino's

every 30 minutes.....muthafucka.

hahahahahahaha....that was fun.

what's good IC??

Dec 13, 2003
damn, I got stole on / like a bystander in a biker bar fight
but, my bars fight wars / slayin' insurgent commandos that dont act right

I keep a mic with a inf beam and eyesight / snipin' you outta them trenches
plus, I spit syllables sharper / then the blades on barbed wire fences

runnin' thru weak defenses / like LT before his injury
I make bucks double up, chump / while you rock cum bubbles on your lips and things

ya get broke like vows on wedding rings / yeah, I've used that line before
just like I used your chick / her anus retained my dick til she was sore

flows page been such a bore / that's why you just had to come at me
I gave your chick one blast of my proactive / poof....now there's no more acne

shit, you really thought attackin' me / was gonna get ya rep up
punk, I'm the emcee beheader, rhyme shredder / you couldnt scare me if I had the hiccups

ready to shoot like chauncy billups / punk, just gimmie the reas-on
to treat your manuscripts like freaky white chicks / you get cussed out and peed on

I dont know, maybe it''s me holmes / but it seems like you're a little touched
plus the only way you spit aids / is because you stay suckin' on funky cunts

I'll leave you R.I.P. like mustynutz / MIA like Krazy Flows
I'll come to the O-A-K with my microphone / and leave you DOA in the studio

champagne your dame yeah, cancel the hoe / like wesley snipes in that video
but this aint new jack city, I rep Sac City / ya girl deliver me bread and cheese like domino's

every 30 minutes.....muthafucka.

hahahahahahaha....that was fun.

what's good IC??
lol...yea...you did get hit with that stray chair...LMAO!!!

Apr 25, 2006
whats ironic is you fuck a heffer...and you think you can beat me without putting forth an effort// im hue heff-ner when i have text-with-her...my sprayings-sick// you taste the rainbow...dressed up like an 80's-bitch// im narley...i got shit that will get you higher than bob marley (on some real shit)///// im a harley..you a four wheel buggy yamaha// i'll scoop out ya brains like an upside down yamaka// your mama,-huh?...well shes on the back burner for beaing a wack-earner// i'll smack you like my name was infamous like THAT-turner
IC you played out like ol' school brand-Sanyo
you get played nintendo style-bionic commando
you a lamb boy...and Im the big bad wolf
play it cool, pullin the wool over to hide- ya shook,
me I spit ice, man never release nothin less
my words is cold from tha heart, Im a fuckin ice chest
check ya girls breasts, they cant withstand my flow
i spit just once, them nips slip up and show
my flows so cold man, you say ya spit nuttin but heat
but ya degrees too weak to compete with my verbal sleet
i repeat, blizzard like verbal windchill will knock ya off ya feet
leave ya scrapin blood off the ice, missin 1 to 3 teeth