let me know

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Big tec, you know its fire cuzzin! Rae gonna supply the feed you've been hearing dawg, ooh hit me at the crib, did you let Matai know about that track you wanna do? Ooh yeah Down Load the EP Rae just posted up cuzzin, they Hot!

What up Rae!

Soldier Hard..........................OUT!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
I checked this out a few days ago but the site was trippin. Anyway, I liked track #1 the most. I think you have a real solid voice and your flow is pretty developed as well. I think you should definitely keep puttin shit out brotha...have you dropped an album yet? Also, what nationality are you?

Awol - Sup brotha... :)

Mar 11, 2004
naw i havent droped an album yet but i'm in the process of doing that right now just lookin for the right production and get everything in order ya know. i am african american playa. thanx for the props on the songs dugout holla at me if you wanna network.

Feb 26, 2003
Heat mayne......straight heat maynee......im feeling the its the p i m p m ob.......... i used to be hooked on pop pim of do or die.........Mob city is the tightes track to me

Feb 26, 2003
Tecman yeah mayne i got some old tracks but the all gonna be recorded and put on mixtapes, promo cd-rs...... hoping to create a buz before im gonna drop my e.p....... im handelin shit behind the scenes now geting al shit ready....... im going to the studio this saterday....... re-recording some tracks and starting with recording the ep......... when i got some shit ready ima upload it and im hit you up with some audio....... i can put some old shit up...... but i think i improved a lot since i just was raping with my old label (and there beats warent shit).........so ima hit ya up as soon as i got some shit online mayne......peace