LET ME JOIN THE NORTENO GANG...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
STOMPER always posting up sum gay ass shit! Don't You Really Have Sumthing Eles To Do Like Take Care Of Ur Kids....
WHY YOU GETTING MAD FOR? YOU MUST LIKE GAY SHIT IF YOU CLICKING ON THE THREAD PENDEJO...

BUT HERE'S THE NORTE'S FINEST WHO REALLY IS WHITE WITHOUT A DOUBT. AND TO WHOEVER SAID I JOCK NORTAY SHIT...OK I REALLY DONT, BUT I DO ENVY THE MULLET.

Apr 20, 2003
LOL @ the cholo recruitment interview! This pendejo ain't fuckin serious with this mamada. "Their color is red and my bedroom theme is red." is a classic line tho, hahahaha....

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
YOU TALK ABOUT MULLETS BUT DON'T SOUTHERNERS SPORT A RAT TAIL? AND IF YOU DON'T JOCK IT WHY YOU POSTIN NORTE RELATED SHIT?
I NEVER SEEN A SURENO WITH A RAT TAIL AND IF THEY DID HAVE ONE, THEY WERE CHECKED ON IT.

IT'S CAUSE I ENVY WHITE GUYS WITH MULLETS AND NO OTHER WHITE DUDE WITH A MULLET HAS A VIDEO I CAN POST.

Jun 27, 2003
There's this college district in Seoul with hella bars and clubs, where all the soldiers and Korean Americans and Koreans all go to party. And freal, like at least 60% of the clubs' bouncers are all out there with bald heads, locs, dickie suits and everything calling themselves cholos and shiet with the socks pulled up to the shorts and shit. It's a fuckin trip.

Nov 21, 2007
WHY YOU GETTING MAD FOR? YOU MUST LIKE GAY SHIT IF YOU CLICKING ON THE THREAD PENDEJO...

BUT HERE'S THE NORTE'S FINEST WHO REALLY IS WHITE WITHOUT A DOUBT. AND TO WHOEVER SAID I JOCK NORTAY SHIT...OK I REALLY DONT, BUT I DO ENVY THE MULLET.

whats up wit the no-neck gnome at 2:04?? one of woodies hitters??

Dec 19, 2005
lmfao at this clown

talking bout coordinating outfits and shit hahahaha

"im really good at disguising myself. obviously im white...im not latin, or hispanic, or black, or whatever you wanna call it so i dont get stopped by the police alot."

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005

it doesn't make me mad puta, i just LMFAO cuz u don't have nothing better to do then look up videos on youtube when u claim to be so hard but yet ur online bangin it.... LMFAO it's all good if ur going to post homies videos atlease post real music none of dat fake shit you startd postin at first!!!! Woodie is a Sav Fuck what u Say Cuz IT Doesn't Mean anything, keep bumpin Woodie Keeps His NAME ALIVE!