LET ECAY UNO PRODUCE THE NEW X-RAIDED CD!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Hell yeah if he did I would buy it in a heartbeat. That man can produce. Check out his track on "How the West Was Won" and he also produced Macvillin's album "Ear Infection." Check that shit out and tell me if he would be a tight fit for a X-Raided album.

Late!

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
Ecay Uno Presents: X-Raided - Assisted Suicide
Big Hollis Presents: X-Raided - Assisted Suicide

naw man the second one would be....Big Hollis Presents: X-Raided - Assisted Suicide of My Career If I Stay With These Beats

May 27, 2002
guess what i have an even better idea!!!!!! why doesnt he have hmm....that dude who he said would produce for him best...what was his name...o yea, brotha lynch

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
^cuz then the album would take 20 years to come out.

x-raided over some ecay beats would be heat, especially if he returned back to his "unforgiven" style cuz he flowed different then. raided's new flow is pretty annoying. and keep kingpen the fuck away!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
4sDeuces&Trays said:

x-raided over some ecay beats would be heat, especially if he returned back to his "unforgiven" style cuz he flowed different then. raided's new flow is pretty annoying. and keep kingpen the fuck away!!!

LMAO!!!!! 20 years to come out. lol

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
4sDeuces&Trays said:

LoL! Thats the truth. Raided lyrics up against Ecay's beats would be straight heat.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
SUM CATS JUST DONT REALIZE THAT THIS GAME IS BUILT ON MONEY...X IS GONNA GO TO WHOEVER WILL PUT UP THE MONEY TO PUT OUT HIS RECORDS...THEN TO THE ONE WHO GIVES HIM THE MOST MONEY PHOR IT...HE CANT JUST SAY..."IMA PUT IT OUT ON KILLA VALLEY, AND HAVE ECAY UNO PRODUCE IT..."...IT DONT WORK THAT WAY...

....ABA

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Dude you going to far man. I was just sayin. I didnt say I knew "the game" It was more of an idea rather than a statement. As in me and blutarski were talking about it and I thought I would post it up to see what people think. Like ohh that would be tight.

Jul 10, 2002
I'll 4sho get down on some shit with X. He's a hella gifted artist. I think Hollis got heat 2 though, but I'd b honored 4 sho. I appreciate the support yall. Good lookin...cixnineteen