lesnar bein trained by royce gracie for k1 fight?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Lesnar would get KOed if he stayed toe to toe with any trained fighter for too long. Hed be nasty on the ground attack if he learned how to strike though

Feb 5, 2005

I STILL THINK HE SHOULD B ON ECW OR TNA...

HE COULD PROLLY SAVE 1 OF THOzE SHOWz...

AT LEAST 4 A LITTLE WHILE..

jayda650 said:
Lesnar would get KOed if he stayed toe to toe with any trained fighter for too long. Hed be nasty on the ground attack if he learned how to strike though

AGREED !

HE COULD DO SUM DAMAGE WIT SUM STRIKE SKILLz ( ON DA GROUND )...

HEz 2 BIG AN A BIG 2 SLO 2 DO MUCH DAMAGE TOE-2-TOE....

- GEEzUz

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
With how much loot Vince is willing to shell out for that guy hes fucking hella stupid and hardheaded for not going back. They were trying to make him the next Hulk Hogan but hes looking like the naxt Matt Hardy with his stupid ass career moves

Sep 1, 2003
jayda650 said:
With how much loot Vince is willing to shell out for that guy hes fucking hella stupid and hardheaded for not going back. They were trying to make him the next Hulk Hogan but hes looking like the naxt Matt Hardy with his stupid ass career moves

lol @ matt hardy

brock does seem dumb now dont he......i dunno what he thinkin

Mar 12, 2005
Can't no one fuck wit Chuck Ledale or whatever his last name is. No matter how trained or built a foo can get, the best street fighters can fuck up the best Trained Fighters, Bob Sapp give him a few shots on the body, he'll go down just don't get caught in a corner. To me if Ledale gave Lesnar just one shot, the match would be over.

Mar 12, 2005
you mean when he left, I also noticed that the WWE crashed when he left, alot of interest went away, he was gonna BIG THAT BIG STAR bigger than anyone now. He fucked it up, and he was making a million a year, and that's not bad that's The Rock, Stone Cold and Undertaker Status plus incentives. I guess the next person the WWE builds upon is Bobby Lashley another steroid up foo, but still a good character and wrestler.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Brock is gonna be a monster when it comes to the ground attack, people forget he was a 2 time NCAA Heavyweight wrestling champion. If he learns go boxing and stand up he'll be unfuckwitable. The good thing about him too is he's still young.

Whoever said Chuck Liddell would destroy Brock, man Brock has like 3 inches and 40 pounds on Chuck. Chuck is a monster....in the LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT Division. Look what happened to Randy Couture when he stepped up to the Heavyweights, he was getting fucked up left and right. Even without MMA training Brock would probably fuck Liddell up on pure brute strength alone.

Feb 9, 2006
Stockton209SS said:
There's a big difference between Wrestling and Boxing, any one remember bart gunn 30 seconds and it's ova haha BUTTERBEAN

butterbean destroyed that dude, i was watching that the other night, fool dropped hella quick

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Chuck Luddel is like 200 pounds Brock is a 300 pound monster. Chuck would probably still knock him out easily cuz he can hella chunk em Brock wouldn't be able to get him on the ground fast enough

Feb 9, 2006
i just hope he gets his ass whooped, i would pay money to see that!

i wouldn't normally say something like that but he's fucked over so many of my favorite wrestlers it's not funny

undertaker
rock
big show
rvd
hulk hogan
and plenty others

and when i say fucked over, i mean these wrestlers put him over cause he was supposed to be the next hogan and then he bounced and didn't give a shit about anybody but himself

Jan 2, 2004
It's not like wrestling is just an american thing.. it's just as big, if not bigger in Japan, and Lesnar made himself huge over there, so you can't say he made a terrible mistake.

Sep 1, 2003
Stockton209SS said:
I guess the next person the WWE builds upon is Bobby Lashley another steroid up foo, but still a good character and wrestler.

they better put lashly on brock status soon.....dumb wwe

like i said in the other thread he should have the HW belt an killin fools left an right

May 4, 2002
InfamousICON said:
Brock is gonna be a monster when it comes to the ground attack, people forget he was a 2 time NCAA Heavyweight wrestling champion. If he learns go boxing and stand up he'll be unfuckwitable. The good thing about him too is he's still young.

Whoever said Chuck Liddell would destroy Brock, man Brock has like 3 inches and 40 pounds on Chuck. Chuck is a monster....in the LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT Division. Look what happened to Randy Couture when he stepped up to the Heavyweights, he was getting fucked up left and right. Even without MMA training Brock would probably fuck Liddell up on pure brute strength alone.
Randy Couture was the heavyweight champion of UFC twice.