@Lejo_Broke - I don't beef over kake shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Lejo_B.R.O.K.E said:
ja rule wears his BANDANA the exact same way 2pac did with the knot at the front!!! he should get his own style of bandana wearing!!!

hahaha.....you crack me up dude.....last time I checked the Tupac estate didnt have a copywrite on the style of bandana wearing Tupac popularized. Next thing you know you're gonna attack everyone who's got cornrows because Allen Iverson made them so popular. NEWS FLASH>>>> It's a trend! Not a personal style.

and my comment about knowing Dove goes to everyone who co-signs peoples comments about Dove by saying "he's lazy"

if dove wasnt so god damn lazy he would rip ja!!! ...
Sure he's pretty lazy, but you don't know dude, so don't paint him with that "lazy" paintbrush....understand? Just cause you got his album and read a few posts on here about the man doesn't make you a D.O.V.E. D.A.W.G. spokesperson.

Thats all I gotta say on this topic.

Nick

Oct 27, 2002
never did i say i know him never did i say i was his spokesperson!! especially the fact that i live in aus how would i know him??? what im sayin here is dont jump 2 conclusions!!! or dont think im tryna say i know him coz u got that totally wrong!
... yeah but ja thinks his tupac!!he thinks his the shit , thanx to people like zero media!!!

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
Ja Rule blows. How come all his videos are the same. Him and a chick. Every new song he puts out sounds just like the last one. Holla Holla ah shut the fuck up and make way for the real shit. Ja and Tech will never happen because Ja be sitting at home watching Attack Of The Clones with DMX.

Apr 25, 2002
And for all those who think Dove is so lazy he has enough tracks to put out another album............ he has music and plenty of it way more then you guys even heard........Like Nick said you can't knock cat if you don't know cat personally........ Don't always believe what you hear about one person unless you know them personally.......

Nov 14, 2002
MassZive:
Now DOVE.... Outta the 8 or so songs of his that I have heard, I didn't really like his flow or style one bit... It was sort of basically advanced or what have you, and I can't see his style collabing with Tech... I know the whole story on the laziness shit he's on and stuff, but his music doesn't have that "Umph" to it...

I would bet that he was just flat out not happy with what he made and was like "Fuck it.. This shit isn't good enough for me." I'm thinking maybe he just wants to have something he's really proud of before he gets excited about promoting it. MoFo sounds great on the Tech tracks, and good on a few of his others, but other times I'm just like ::skip:: ::skip:: ::skip::

You dumb fuck Lejo_Broke:
ja rule wears his BANDANA the exact same way 2pac did with the knot at the front!!! he should get his own style of bandana wearing!!!

I was not aware we began identifying people by the angle of the knot in their bandanas... Dude, you are the biggest idiot ever, and if you seriously think that Tupac somehow invented the idea of having a knot in a position other than the back of your head, then you're too young to even remember when Tupac was alive.

2 o sicx is write this is a dumb ass thread !!!!!!!!
Yeah, you probably don't like it because someone finally got tired of you and your inane rambling all the time. At least when I do it I can say I was wasted.

zero at least i dont mistake a tech song for ja rule!!!!! .... hmmmm why you so defensive over ja fool??? he used to be hot but that was years ago ... get wit the thymes man!!
I didn't mistake it, you idiot. I had never heard of Tech N9ne in my life... And "get with the times"!!? LoL. You over here yellin' about the fuckin' knot in Tupac's bandana! Ahhshhhahahhahaha.. Don't get me wrong, I didn't want to argue about the stupid shit you brought up, but you managed to go off the topic of you being a pain in the balls, as you manage to do so well.

yeah but ja thinks his tupac!!he thinks his the shit , thanx to people like zero media!!!
The more you talk, the stupider you look.

Jan 12, 2003
I hope you're not saying Dove is some gay shit, I feel his shit and think he's tight. But if you're saying this ja dove shit is gay then say what you gotta say, but dont say that dove is some gay shit! You should listen to what rellesh just said up there, I KNOW now that he should know more about that whole situation than most of ya anyways! So dont knock on someone and say he's lazy "unless you know him personally" ~~

Sep 13, 2002
zero if you think that sound like ja rule you need to get a hearing aid

^^^^^^^^^^^
real talk

and nelly and tech haha, yea it be tight cause nelly would get torn a new ass hole unless tech wrote his lyrics.

wake the fuck up.

Nov 14, 2002
can we stop the bitching and end this thread. grow the fuck up
Speaking of growing up... If you don't like it, stop comin' here.

man, ja rule is a geek and he's dumb as hell for not using this 'lyrical talent' you claim that he got
Yeah he is kind of a geek, but come to think of it.... I can think of one rapper that I also like that might be considered something of a geek.... I'm not namin' any names though.

And yes, he's dumb for gettin' paid while you're arguing with me.

Apr 25, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
Just because Ja doesn't use the talent he's got anymore, doesn't mean it's not there. You've never even heard his shit before he turned soft, so you don't know what you're talking about.
I agree with you fully, Ja used to be one of my favorite artists. Race Against Time is a sickass track. Alot of people don't know about his early shit, like when he was with the Cash Money Click(not Cash Money Records). Although his newer albums are mostly pop type shit, he always has at least one hard track. Pain is love was garbage, but anyone who says Dial M for Murder isn't tight needs to have their head checked.