Leinart....smh....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
I know there ain't cardinals fans on the siccness, but I'm here! And I don't hide!
Don't understand why everybody is sayin the cards will be 4 or 5 win team this season, what cuzz they lost warner they're supposed to be lousy? They have pretty much the same team from last year and there super bowl year, minus a few key additions, but they also gained a couple good signings

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
I know there ain't cardinals fans on the siccness, but I'm here! And I don't hide!
Don't understand why everybody is sayin the cards will be 4 or 5 win team this season, what cuzz they lost warner they're supposed to be lousy? They have pretty much the same team from last year and there super bowl year, minus a few key additions, but they also gained a couple good signings

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
I know anderson can't read the d like kurt use to do, but he does have. An arm and he can do somethin kurt couldn't do and that's scramble out of the poccet.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I say 4 wins because because they lost Warner and Boldin. Both elite players. Now they have Derek Anderson throwing to Fitz and Breaston. And at this point, Breaston is the best QB on the team. I like the addition of Faneca, it might make Wells a better player, but I just don't see them having the dominant passing game that made them contenders.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Boldin was dope don't get me wrong, he was my fav. Player on the team, u can't really look at that tho cuz the last two seasons boldin has been out of a lot of games, especially when they went on to their sb year he didn't play their playoff games he got hurt...boldin is gonna b missed I will not lie, besides fitz and breaston, they have doucet and he is comin in2 his own, watch him to have a breakout year

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Good lookin out Savage.lol..I always keep it real homie, I'll c u when the Cards and Hawks meet up,haha

Nov 15, 2007
GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anderson looks promising and that bum leinart never was shit to begin with. just a waste of money, i bet money we hold down the division again. 9ers looking weak and our defense looking beast!!!!!!!

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anderson looks promising and that bum leinart never was shit to begin with. just a waste of money, i bet money we hold down the division again. 9ers looking weak and our defense looking beast!!!!!!!
Time for the 9ers to sweep yall again, especially with Kurt Warner gone.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
drunkass

Feb 14, 2004
I say 4 wins because because they lost Warner and Boldin. Both elite players. Now they have Derek Anderson throwing to Fitz and Breaston. And at this point, Breaston is the best QB on the team. I like the addition of Faneca, it might make Wells a better player, but I just don't see them having the dominant passing game that made them contenders.
:confused::confused::confused:

lol