legit or fake?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 3, 2006
Jan 27, 2005
as long as someone is selling bootlegs or even sold some at any time, I won't buy anything from ugly dude, never. Doesn't matter if it was legit/og.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Agreed

Why would anybody want to even support or take a chance on something that you have to question? Especially when the item is being sold by a know bootlegger who is still actively selling other known bootlegs in his current auctions (Silky Slim, Mr. Irocc, G-Slimm and etc.).

As my 16 year old son says..."Really"?

Jan 6, 2003
He's been selling both represses and OGs and the Ice Mone might be OG. On the other side, he might put up a picture of the OG and send a repress.... Hasn't someone on here experienced that with him or am I mixing up?
Has that Ice Mone been repressed in Japan? He's got the Jap G-slimm up for sale too.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Lol!

Yes, he's the one and only employee that I have. I brought him up that way. He's very smart and business savvy, hence the reason why he's 1 out of 10 high school students nationwide who was select to intern with Lockheed Martin. Lockheed selects 10 students nationwide each year. His school was on Oprah a couple of weeks ago, due to their success story. He pulls and fills orders for me, works at Finishline, National Honor and just an all around coo' kid with a impeccable sense of humor. He expects his dad to pay for his services and I gladly do so, because he's learning about life and how not to get jerked by others.

Yep...he's the employee that I can trust to not rip me off.

Mar 3, 2006
Why would anybody want to even support or take a chance on something that you have to question? Especially when the item is being sold by a know bootlegger who is still actively selling other known bootlegs in his current auctions (Silky Slim, Mr. Irocc, G-Slimm and etc.).
and why nobody even tries to stop dudes like nine172 from ebay? hes around for years doin shady business and taking peoples money on fake items!? i done some research and disclosed who the fucker is. my next move, i would like to confirm if rincode and pictures he provided in this auction are legit. if so then i would take my chance to get this item, and if he sends anything different than what he claimed in auction, then i would open a case against him. if you sure he sells other bootlegs report him to ebay, i know i would.

May 1, 2002
and why nobody even tries to stop dudes like nine172 from ebay? hes around for years doin shady business and taking peoples money on fake items!? i done some research and disclosed who the fucker is. my next move, i would like to confirm if rincode and pictures he provided in this auction are legit. if so then i would take my chance to get this item, and if he sends anything different than what he claimed in auction, then i would open a case against him. if you sure he sells other bootlegs report him to ebay, i know i would.
check his nine172 account...fellow siccness members have already done that...your turn on his sister's account....

Mar 3, 2006
hes probably reading this.
so to avoid is only smart move, but negative feedback would stop this guy definitely.
okay i will pass, does anyone have a ebay link where the fake listing can be reported?