Legion (Red Band Trailer) - This looks like a movie the siccness can get behind

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Feb 9, 2003
tottally rip off from the book of enoch with a stupid hollywood twist
how the fuck is this a rip off of the book of enoch?

Because it mentions nephilim?

Get the fuck outta here.

The Book of Enoch doesn't have Angels coming down to kill some kid. It's about a guy going to heaven and talking with Angels.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/lawabidingcitizen/

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/legion/

These two look pretty good in the previews ( hopefully they turn out good ). Legion looks like it could be good or very average, but its an interesting idea that god loses faith in mankind and sends all of his angles to kill us. Cant wait for all the christians to boycott this movie...
so The Notorious GOD sends down Ben Affleck and Matt Damon to ice everyone. so is this the heavely awaited Dogma Part 2?

Feb 7, 2006
lol at looks pretty good ...did you see that ridiculous shit with that demon/angel granny crawling up walls and biting people's jugular veins...shit is retarded.

Dec 19, 2006
This movie reminds me of the Prophecy. I love that movie series so I will checc this one out.

I also liked Gabriel too.
I just saw this trailer today. I thought the same thing when I saw it. One of the demons looks like one of those creatures from the anime Gungrave too. I'll probably check this out.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
Seen Legion last night....

the plot was trash,plot holes galore and the movie was just weak as fuck. thought it was going to be a big battle between angels and humans but none of that...almost the entire fucking movie they are held up in a little diner... there is one nice looking whore bag in the movie but the negative aspect of that is she doesnt get naked....that is all.

and what the fuck was the baby supposed to be?! ....dont waste your money siccness im telling you...

*i know this review is short and all over the place but fuck it im just irritated that i wasted an hour and forty minutes of my life on it*