Legends of WrestleMania not for Wii

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
Actually you know what, I wouldn't mind if they kept it all old school WWF cats (Legion of Doom, you bitches), but what would be a dope idea would be a game that centered around the nineties wrestling era when ECW/WWF/WCW were all in their prime, since WWE holds all the licenses to those franchises I don't think it would be impossible, the game would be fresh as fuck if you could pick witch federation you ran, try to get a network tv deal, steal talent from the other feds, and bring your federation into the top standing, fuck that shit would be dope as fuck, and I'm pretty sure everybody who digs wrestling, even if they don't watch the shit anymore would buy it just on the fact that it would create a real good sense of nostalgia and the chance to relive some moments...

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I dont think non of them ecw should be in the game bc they never made a impact at wrestlemania.

I hope they got all the old championship styles
Your right but if u can create wrestlers ECW attire is so generic I can see it done

And the old belts would be dope. I really like the ic belt back when warrior and bret had it shit anyone rememer when piper snuck in a victory(*legit) at wrestlemania 6 or 7? Maybe it was summer slam That was cool. Wasn't it his only title?

Oct 10, 2004
www.siccness.com
Actually you know what, I wouldn't mind if they kept it all old school WWF cats (Legion of Doom, you bitches), but what would be a dope idea would be a game that centered around the nineties wrestling era when ECW/WWF/WCW were all in their prime, since WWE holds all the licenses to those franchises I don't think it would be impossible, the game would be fresh as fuck if you could pick witch federation you ran, try to get a network tv deal, steal talent from the other feds, and bring your federation into the top standing, fuck that shit would be dope as fuck, and I'm pretty sure everybody who digs wrestling, even if they don't watch the shit anymore would buy it just on the fact that it would create a real good sense of nostalgia and the chance to relive some moments...
that would be siiiiiiiiiiiick!

Feb 8, 2003
Your right but if u can create wrestlers ECW attire is so generic I can see it done

actually you can bc they gonna have create a superstar feature just like the Smadown vs Raw Games. so it looks like you gonna be able to create tazz build his attributes up and get powerbomb by me (sid viscious) online.

I jsut hope they got clothes of the ultimate warrior, mick foley and savage so i can create them. Im trying find out the other wrestlers vince do not want in this game.

Also I read taht on teh new smackdown vs raw 2009 tahts dropping in nov that on teh 360 & ps3 versions you can download legends and clssic arenas. I hope they do teh same for this mania. I hope they have paul bearer, slick and big bossman in it too

Feb 8, 2003
but what would be a dope idea would be a game that centered around the nineties wrestling era when ECW/WWF/WCW were all in their prime, .

Remember they tried that years ago with the video game Legends of Wrestling 1, 2, 3 but that franchse of games tanked.

But your idea is a good ass idea im feeling it. I know if you write jakks Paciffic(makers of teh wwe video games) on they website with suggestions they consider them.

Feb 8, 2003

And the old belts would be dope. I really like the ic belt back when warrior and bret had it shit anyone rememer when piper snuck in a victory(*legit) at wrestlemania 6 or 7? Maybe it was summer slam That was cool. Wasn't it his only title?

Hell yeah that belt looks way better then what they suing now I also liek teh old eagle belt better then the spinner belt too.

I remember that it was at royal rumble 1992 when Piper beat mountie for that ic strap then lost it to bret hart at wrestlemania 8. nope it wasnt his only belt remember piper also held the wwe tag team belts with ric flair and he held the wcw united states tittle, tv tittle and wcw tag team championship. I cant keep count with everyones tittle regins but i remeber all his reigns.

Apr 8, 2005
Remember they tried that years ago with the video game Legends of Wrestling 1, 2, 3 but that franchse of games tanked.

But your idea is a good ass idea im feeling it. I know if you write jakks Paciffic(makers of teh wwe video games) on they website with suggestions they consider them.
the thing that had that franchise all fucked was that the controls were horrible. i liked the counter reversal system but thats about it

Apr 20, 2005
i hope they have all the OG music too. I hate it when they cant even have the original entrance themes. The entrance is very important.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006

ME AND MY SON PLAYED THE SHIT OUT OF 2. BOUGHT THREE SINCE IT HAD ULTIMATE WARRIOR AND THE CONTROLS WENT TO SHIT. THE PLAY ON 2 WAS WAY BETTER. THEY FUCKED THAT ONE OFF. CAUSE IT WAS A TIGHT CONCEPT.

LOL AT MACHO MAN BEING A REAL SAVAGE AND POPPIN THE BOSS'S DAUGHTER.

Feb 8, 2003
they said you can export players from svr09 to thsi game. also Tatanka, andre, hulk, bobby heenan, the rock, stone cold, piper, jimmy hart, bret, undertaker, hbk are confirmed for this game so far. Now I hope they put owen, bulldog,demolition, razor, diesal, doink,yokozuna, jake the snake in it.

my ps3 is down(im bout to be on my 3rd one) and i sent it to sony so im gonna be ps3less for atleast two more weeks.