Legalize Weed??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
There's gonna be a slight problem. You know how some weed is stronger than others? Imagine going through a lot of stores to find the right one. Or if a twomp's amount goes down and looks more like a dime.

Aug 16, 2002
tHEY ARE TRYING TO LEGALIZE IT IN NEVADA!! AND IN EUROPE THEY JUST PASSED A LAW STATING IF YOU GET CAUGHT NOT ONCE BUT TWICE WIT DANK THEY TAKE IT AND GIVE YOU A WARNING! IT IS GETTING REAL CLOSE TO BEING LEGAL IN EUROPE!

GOTTI

Jun 16, 2002
If they legalized weed i bet it'd be just like tobacco products and just as cheep. If they mass produced weed like they did tobacco it would make the value go way down. It'd be tyte if ya could buy like an 1/8 in a chew container for 5 bux and a 20 pack of weed cigs for 5 bux. Buy a bong from behind the counter at the liquor store lol.

J-Do

Jul 15, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Like Ras Kass said

Lets keep the profit on the street

Think about it a lot of people would be out of a hustle if they did that

No ones gonna buy a dub from you if they can get it at the store

they wont let you grow it either

yall know its illegal if you grow tabbacco right

it will become a industry

Alot of people will say oh we will just sell other ish

I'd sell some dank but i wouldnt convert to sellin d
cause thats a bigger risk than pushin some weed

just my thoughts holla back tell me what yall think

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
if they legalize it then my closet will be filled wit plants....if they dont my closet will still be filled wit plants...

May 12, 2002
Unregistered said:
There's gonna be a slight problem. You know how some weed is stronger than others? Imagine going through a lot of stores to find the right one. Or if a twomp's amount goes down and looks more like a dime.
I don't know bout y'all but i just look for the most stanty and most frosty sacks they got... you can't go wrong with that formula... always works at the cannibus club...

and sacks are already hella phatter out there in Canada anyway

May 10, 2002
I dont give a DAMN if mutha fuckas would be out of a job, just find another hustle im SURE you can. So hurry up and legalize my weed so i can smoke pounds of bomb for cheep

May 3, 2002
The government knows marijuana is being sold even though it's the "illegal" thing to do. So why not legalize it and tax it? Not only will they save themselves money locking people up, but it'll put money in their pockets. Or is it a conspiracy to keep us locked up since they know the poor are the only ones slanging the dope?
(Remember: Everything that's "illegal" is considered "illegal" because the government isn't getting their share.)