left handed.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mcell

Sicc OG
Jun 10, 2002
how many of yall are left handed? isnt there a saying about left handed people? like they use a different part of their brain or something, or that theyre smart. if anyone has info or has heard anything similar......post up fo a minute.

or how about ambidextrious? anyone have any info on these profiles. i coulda swore someone told me that left handed people use the left part of their brain, while right handed people use the right side of their brain.....but then i also heard that ambidextrious people use both sides of their brain.

anybody know?

Jul 16, 2002
mcell said:
how many of yall are left handed? isnt there a saying about left handed people? like they use a different part of their brain or something, or that theyre smart. if anyone has info or has heard anything similar......post up fo a minute.

or how about ambidextrious? anyone have any info on these profiles. i coulda swore someone told me that left handed people use the left part of their brain, while right handed people use the right side of their brain.....but then i also heard that ambidextrious people use both sides of their brain.

anybody know?
lol we use all of our brain most of the time..... i think,lol i'm ambidextrous, but i punch with my left. some navajo lady said that's power....

mcell

Sicc OG
Jun 10, 2002
im ambidextrious also, but i write w/my left hand, throw w/my right. my power hand is the right, but when i used to be in boxing i was real comfortable w/southpaw (left handed stance) position. its like both hands have good coordination, but i still remember hearing somewhere about the brain part.

Jul 16, 2002
lmao

mcell said:
im ambidextrious also, but i write w/my left hand, throw w/my right. my power hand is the right, but when i used to be in boxing i was real comfortable w/southpaw (left handed stance) position. its like both hands have good coordination, but i still remember hearing somewhere about the brain part.
see my dad was is a boxing trainer, and since he didn't have a son ( until i was 6) he taught me how to box.... that's where i think i picked up the left punch... then i became ambidextrious when i broke my right wrist and fingers after a fight ( as a teen).lol

Apr 25, 2002
I hate left handed material like mouses, and notebooks. I was a lefthanded rebel when I was younger..lol!! I bought everything that benefited my left hand. Thats all because when I was younger people were trying to convert me to be right handed.

Growing up my kindergarten teacher was an asshole she was always trying to convert me to being a right hander (I was the only lefty in the class). She had left handed scissors but never allowed me to use em, so I was wondering what was the fuckin point in having em?..she would say "Marvin dear you should use your right hand, it would benefit you in life"...She said that shit like a billion times but I was too damn stubborn to listen to her ass. She gave me low marks on all my report card and each little comment had to do with my left hand.

And ontop of that BS I come from a culture thats not accepting of left handers at all. My mom and dad were born lefties and they were whipped until they converted to there right hand. No way my mom would allow me to eat with my left hand in front of Ghanaian company, it was like a sin.

Anyone dealt with that kind of stuff growing up?

Apr 25, 2002
LEFTY BRAIN-TEASERS

Because their brains are organised differently, left-handers see and think differently and can get some very different results from various "brain tests", usually doing very well on tests that involve creative thinking or unravelling complex images and manipulating 3D images. Here's a famous test of creativity - have a look at the image below:

A non-creative right handed brain sees only a hodgepodge of disconnected shapes, but the left-handed brain can go beyond logic and find the connecting concept that makes sense of the shapes. If you can't "see" beyond the shapes, it's because your right-handed brain is trying to solve the problem and won't let your left-handed brain have a go. If you still can't see the picture, page down for the answer*.

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
that test isn't for what "hand" you are, it's a test for what side of your brain is dominate... and women use their full brains for what guys use half their brains (so I think the studies say) most "right brainers" are very mathematical and linier(SP) and "left brainers" are artistic and kind of abstract...

I'm right handed but I could pass doing some stuff left handed if needed

Jul 16, 2002
ahite i must admit....

ConnDemned said:
that test isn't for what "hand" you are, it's a test for what side of your brain is dominate... and women use their full brains for what guys use half their brains (so I think the studies say) most "right brainers" are very mathematical and linier(SP) and "left brainers" are artistic and kind of abstract...

I'm right handed but I could pass doing some stuff left handed if needed
when i jack Conn off , it's with my left hand!!!!!!!!

Jul 16, 2002
drankedout said:
I do everything with my left hand, i cant do shit with my right hand.

And the picture looked like a dog drinking.
your right..... i thought it was a person lying on the ground..... i grabbed my mouse with the left hand and boooommmm!!!! roof roof, weird yo'

Apr 25, 2002
the right hand and leg is controlled by the left side of the brain the left hand and leg is controlled by the right.

i think the left side of the brain is the creative side and the right is the rational or logical side.

Apr 25, 2002
Tenkamenin said:
LOL!! It's a dog drinking water at a creek

Damn that's crazy...I'm a lefty and that's exactly what I thought it was...

I am a lefty, but am also a bit ambedextrious...I eat, write...left...throw a baseball, football, basketball and bat, right...

My left is my skill and my right is my power...I can't dribble for shit left handed...

If I have a drink or have a bag of chips in front of me...it's left....

3 of my best friends 1 guy, 2 girls are all lefties and born in July like me...