Left 4 Dead 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2008
I dont know what some of you guys are talking about. Do you play it online with friends? Thats the way to go. Me and my niggas be doin it on XBOX LIVE. But then again I had fun with random people too, just had to make sure they all had mics. This shit went 18!

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
it looks about the same, i notice still that the guns have no recoil which throws your aim and it remains steady not a fan of that. the only really nice part that i saw was under the bridge and they were being attacked and the character was panicking for survival and it looked like a team mate was turning into a zombie. i wasnt a huge fan of of the first game, its an alright game but it gets old quick u dont rate games by online play as that always changes and makes it much better but as a solo play game its boring for me after 30 minutes. L4D2 is on my gamefly list for sure when its out and will see if its worth the money. but right now i bet MW2 ( Modern warfare 2 ) will shit all over it

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
been playing the demo (PC) for the past week, definitely improved and I cannot wait for the full release, but if you didn't care for the first I don't think this one will change any minds..

Anyone else getting this on steam?