lecharles bentely not returning to the browns.......this one is for you gimpy..shame

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
By Patrick McManamon

Akron Beacon Journal

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercu...s/16743086.htm

BEREA, Ohio - General Manager Phil Savage pretty much confirmed that LeCharles Bentley will not be playing for the Browns in 2007.

Bentley most likely will have another surgery in May or June on the torn patellar tendon that sidelined him last season. Savage said the Browns would carry Bentley through the 2007 season, then evaluate his future.

"I think we certainly owe LeCharles an opportunity to see where he's going to be," Savage said Tuesday of the center. "This time next year I think we'll have a much clearer picture in terms of - is he a legitimate piece of the puzzle here or has the injury been so devastating that he'll never play again?

-------------

More story... in the link...

Man, He was one of the best centers in the NFL...

May 2, 2002
lol...gee thanks!

Seriously though...it's really too bad. Not just for me or the fans, but for him.

He's a Pro Bowler that wanted to come home, play for his team...and help them turn things around.

Now he may never play again. I really hope he gets better and is able to come back.