LeBron's hops

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
I actually saw him (Hook) play in a Summer ProAm League game at Kezar a loooooooooooong ass time ago. I left the game after (in a half court set mind you), he shook his check at the top of the circle then proceeded to take off from the dotted line and dunk on 3 dudes.

Considering Lebron is 6'9 275, the shit he does is just as impressive as Hook. Carrying that weight against gravity can't be easy.

May 9, 2002
lol not too many Lebron James fans around here, eh?
Its just the fact that the example used to show off his "hops", is not really all that...great. Its easier to get excited for someones ability to jump high or far when the end result is something exciting like a dunk. All he did was retrieve a widely thrown ball. Kinda hard to really get excited over that, ya know?

We all know LeBron has major hops.

May 10, 2002
Its just the fact that the example used to show off his "hops", is not really all that...great. Its easier to get excited for someones ability to jump high or far when the end result is something exciting like a dunk. All he did was retrieve a widely thrown ball. Kinda hard to really get excited over that, ya know?
Yeah but you see him effortlessly dunk every night.

It's the times like this example where some unexpected shit happens and you get to really see what cats are capable of. Maybe I've seen too much basketball, lol ... to me that shit, athletically speaking, was pretty impressive.