LEBRON VS KOBE IN THE FINALS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
LOL. I was just thinking about this. This would be dope, and IMO, it would put a rest at least for now who the best basketball player in the world is.

Aug 7, 2003
it was too easy not to be a dick aabout it. i tihnk its just going to make the controversy heat up about who is the best player. lakers got a better team overall but we will see who shows up in the finals.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
LeBron is the best player no doubt, but Kobe has the better cast around him so it will be tough to beat LA!! But unless Kobe actually outplays LeBron head up then there will be an argument but if its Gasol, Bynum, Odom etc clownin and thats why they win then that wont change nuthin between LeBron & Kobe!! Got Em!!

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^Maybe but Im just speaking how the matchup is goin in!! I aint made my picks yet but well see!! Got Em!!

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
LeBron is the best player no doubt, but Kobe has the better cast around him so it will be tough to beat LA!! But unless Kobe actually outplays LeBron head up then there will be an argument but if its Gasol, Bynum, Odom etc clownin and thats why they win then that wont change nuthin between LeBron & Kobe!! Got Em!!

kobe has the better supporting cast on the offensive side, lebron has the better support on the defensive side. the playoffs ain't even started yet and you're already making excuses for your boy lebron. GOT EM

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^Its obvious u cant tell excuses from real talk!!! I think u just tryin to downplay how good of a team Kobe has around him!! Like I said if Kobe outplays LeBron I will give it up but if not then like I said LeBron is the best and trust me even if LA wins that series LeBron will win the individual matchup with Kobe trust me!! No excuses playa just real talk!! Got Em!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Kobe has a good team around him but the LeBron also has a good team around him too... I would say that the teams are pretty much even...

Mar 18, 2003
If regular season play is any indication the Lakers should do well against them.

LeBron shot something like 14-45 compared to Kobe's 17-39 over the two games with the Lakers obviously winning both contests. And like corinthian said, LeBron has a better defensive cast which evens things up a little more. I've said it before but people are quick to point out all these "top players" on the Lakers but no one wanted them (the exception being Bynum) when they were playing on other teams.

Why is it when the Lakers cast does well they're just good but when LeBron cast does well it's because he makes them better?

I would give the Lakers an edge talent wise but it's not by much.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
LeBron has the best "team" in the NBA (his supporting cast is just as good as Kobe's) so he'll win the MVP and he deserves it. But to say Kobe's supporting cast is better is kind of stretching it just a little. Cleveland has better point guard(s), Williams ain't no joke. Cleveland has home court and the NBA's best all around player so they should be favored to win the title now that KG won't be suiting up in the playoffs (and if he does he won't be 100%). Now should the Lakers and Cavs meet in the finals, I think it'll be the best NBA Finals ever (yeah better than Jordan vs Magic, because that series went 4-1).

With Kobe being the deadliest player in the game I can't see the Lakers losing to the Cavs in the Finals. Kobe has too much to prove and if he lets his team lose this time, the critics will be coming back out. He has to prove he can win the title without Shaq and if he does it against LeBron James that would make it sweeter.

LeBron has a lot to prove too.... if the Cavs lose this the series to the Lakers, LeBron will be 0-2 in the NBA Finals and we won't hear the excuses about LeBron's supporting cast because they're in the best team in the NBA. This finals should be off the hook!!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol @ hella numb

I'd like to see it tho...and you know that would have some of the highest ratings in nba playoff history

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
MAN THEY AINT EVEN GONNA BE ABLE TO GET PAST THE MAGIC!!! THE CAVS HAVE A LOSING RECORD AGAINST THE MAGIC AND LAKERS WITH ONE WIN AGAINST BOSTON DURING REGULAR SEASON PLAY...AND TO SAY THE CAVS HAVE AN EQUAL SUPPORTING CAST AS THE LAKERS LMAO!!! I'LL BUY AN OUNCE OF WHATEVER YOU BEEN SMOKING, CAUSE THATS SOME GOOD SHIT.