LeBron James

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Damn i never saw him play I only see and hear everybody freaking out about him damn I really need to see sum footage about that guy. It's crazy that they also suggested him to play for the american team at the olympics 2004. That dude really must be sum special player.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Yea hes dope mb3! I got his most recent game on tape! I am sellin copies of the game for $9.95! I already sold like 20 copies already!! that how tight dude is!! Holla if anyone wants a copy! Quality condition as well!! GOT EM!!!

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol...Uz a hustler czar!! Theres a cat outta Europe they were talkin bout during the game last night, they were sayin hes the only threat to be #1 ovvr James, I forgot his name, something Darko (lol, as soon as I herd it I was callin him Donnie Darko) but Id like to see that cat play, hes only 19 I think. Sebastion Telfair's prolly the next best thing behind James in HS.

Any Iowa fans in here? I used to play Pierre Pierce in HS against my school, he was in our conference. He just got charged for rape too...lol...so he prolly aint gonne be able to play this year.

M

Apr 25, 2002
I wasnt really THAT impressed with his game play last night seeing as how they are highschool players. It was that it really didnt look like he was trying. At first i was a little disapointed cause his first 3 shots were jumpers from 15ft+ and he missed them all. Then i realized he can drive to the basket and score literally whenever he wants. Its like he was practicing his jumpshot against the #1 team in the country.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Exactly! He was just practicing and toying with oak hill!! But on the real I got those tapes for those that aint see him, or just want to see him again!! And yes that dude over seas is supposed to be tight as well, and I believe he is left handed!! GOT EM!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
He can't fuck with T-Mac.....yet

He better start learning to move without the ball though,cuz he just stands around waiting to get the rock.He's a hogg though,he'll be a star.

Fuck Oak Hill

#1 Rainier Beach High School-Seattle Wa.
LEARN ABOUT IT IN U.S.A. TODAY NEXT WEEK....#1 in the nation.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
What is Ko_Me's vertical leap nitro? Im sure u know! And MJ was never selfish! he is the greatest and was never critisized!! Ko-Me is the most selfish player ever! I am watchin the faker game now, and he had only shot the ball like 3 times in the 1st quarter and Shag was doin coo even though he gets away with offensive fouls, but anyway the announcer said "o-Me has shot only 3 times, di u think sometimes he doesnt shoot cause of all the critisizm he takes about shootin to much"! There u have it potna!! he is the most selfish player ever! But bam I think Mater Dei would take yo boys in seattle!! Mater Dei is always tight in L.A.!! GOT EM!!

Apr 25, 2002
Who gives a fuck what the anouncer says? Maybe he just didnt shoot the fuckin ball dog. I agree Jordan isnt selfish, neither is Kobe. Look at what your saying, if he shoots too much hes selfish, if he shoots 3 times in a quater then hes selfish, dog hes just playing the game, you cant critisize just cause you hate the man. I have NEVER seen you say anything good about him, yet game after game he shows hes the best player in the NBA. And you expect anyone to believe you when you knock him? If you didnt hate him, and you said he was selfish, i would be more willing to listen, but your just full of shit and hate.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
U missed the point of the qoute!! He wasnt selfish tonight in the first quarter for shootin 3 times, but maybe he didnt shoot cause he has been told he was selfich so thats in the back of his head feel me!! That was not me but the announcer that wondered that!! I already said Ko-Me is good..a top 20 player in the world!! Thats coo!! GOT EM!!

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
Nitro GH said:
Would you draft him over David West given the chance?
lol.......yeah, LJ is good........he showed it on ESPN......who knows how good he will be.........but Kobe and T-Mac right now are just out of this world.......T-Mac more than Kobe right now........

i like Kobe's game, but if he was with another team than the Lakers, he would be one of my favorites.......

King Swine, i know u liked that Warriors game when they beat the Lakers..........i know your hate for the lakers runs deep........as well as mine

Sep 7, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
But bam I think Mater Dei would take yo boys in seattle!! Mater Dei is always tight in L.A.!! GOT EM!!
haha!!!!

I remember when we (Magnolia High School) played them fools along with Artesia, Western, some other teams. Although we had 8 players on the squad cuz of injuries, we got fuckin smashed by by Mater Dei. They blew us out by 27.

but Rainier Beach vs Mater Dei would be a tight ass game thats fo sho.

Lebron James can BALL!!! I watched a couple of games by him, that foo got handles, he'll smoke ANYBODY thats gaurdin him (hes fuckin quick) He can't shoot threes for shit tho, thats his downside. You suppose to be droppin that top of the key shit. Regardless he tight.

I hope LA do make it to the playoffs and they just happen to get the first draft pick. :cool:

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
If L.A. makes the playoffs, they cant get the number 1 pick fool!! But James is only 17..he can hit the three pointer! I thibnk he was like 3-8 from the 3 point line against Oak Hill!! That aint bad!! Fools just always gotta find sumthin negative on a tight foo!! Mater Dei would be tight against James & his school!! GOT EM!!!

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Actually, I heard James' weakness was his defense. I was readin this article on ESPN sayin taht his jump shot sucks cause he releases too low and he cant guard for shit......other than that, tha kid can ball like a muhfucka...