LEBRON JAMES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
www.google.com
cbrennan04 said:
^and last season the lakers dindn't make the playoffs.
Thank you for pointing that out for the 100th fucking time when I already acknowledged it..

cbrennan04 said:
this year isn't any different. he still shooting the ball 30 plus a game.
Lebron shoots about 25 the season... not that much less

look at lebron. tonight he shot 18 of 28 from the field. had 46 pts 7 rebounds and 8 assist. 8 double doubles this year including 1 triple double this year.

cbrennan04 said:
kobe has like 2 doubles doubles. this man shoots too much. granit he did shoot 18 for 31 when he had 62 that night. but the man had no assist. i just don't understand how some people out there would still say that lebron is not up their yet with guys like kobe and tmac. i think he's better then both these guys. yes right now. theres no 3 years and he will be... blah blah the man is epitome of a team player. fuck kobe and fuck tmac.
Epitome of a team player? He only avgs about an assist more per game than kobe...his freethrow percent is worse and everyone knows a good player has to make freethrows in the clutch (LEBRON MISSED AND CAVS LOST AGAINST THE LAKERS) and all the other stats have like a 1 or less point differential...now if you want to talk about epitome of a team player you have guys like steve nash or jason kid, not lebron james lol

Dec 2, 2004
:confused: point differential? wtf?

you watch lebron play?

i cannot believe that you said lebron is not a team player. man... don't ever say that again. don't ever bring up point differential. Cause you know damn will when lebron was playing the 2 gaurd he had 7-7 across including 27 pts a game last year...

Dec 2, 2004
not that much less
You wanna be exact?

Kobe = 34.2 avg pts
Lebron= 31.1 avg pts

kobe = 944 shots
Lebron= 742 shots
Not much less?

Kobe= 155 assist
Lebron=204 assist
Out assist kobe by 50 more assist. Not much less?

kobe= 44 steals
Lebron= 56 steals

Kobe = 56 three pointers 33.1 avg
Lebron= 58 three pointers 35.8 avg

Kobe= 44.4 shot%
Lebron=50.7 shot%

Overall
Lebron 31.1pts 6.4reb 6.0ast 50.7%
Kobe 34.2pts 5.6reb 4.4ast 44.4%

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Okay you're looking at total assists and all that in the beginning and thats not good stats because lebron avg's 2 more mins each game and we have played about 37 or so? so thats 74 more minutes has had played than kobe so of course some of his stats are gonna be higher...and whats funny is you put points per game AVG stat but TOTAL assists...why dont you put total points and total assists