lebron james is a fucking faggot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
A professional athlete should care about the fans because without the fans he's nothing. I am actually amazed how with the whole PR machine behind him this happened. He used to be the most likable guy in the league. Now he has Miami backing him up and the fans of 29 other teams hating him. All because of the way he did what he did. It was the best way to turn everyone against him. Simply unbelievable.

He had a perfectly good chance to win it this year. He quit instead. No excuses.
yeah im sure he quit im mean the celitcs who do they have they are an easy team to beat who do the magic have besides howard that should have been another walk through i mean lebrons team showed up and were ballin the whole playoffs its all lebrons fault he didnt bring a championship to cleveland

Jul 5, 2009
If you find out that a teammate is fuckin yo mom then you would be hella distracted and give up too. Imagine Jordan Farmar hittin Kobe's momma, it would destroy the Lakers and Kobe easily. That nigga gives up as well. Stop hatin on LeBron.

May 10, 2002
A professional athlete should care about the fans because without the fans he's nothing. I am actually amazed how with the whole PR machine behind him this happened. He used to be the most likable guy in the league. Now he has Miami backing him up and the fans of 29 other teams hating him. All because of the way he did what he did. It was the best way to turn everyone against him. Simply unbelievable.
But a business man understands that as long as your product is good, there will ALWAYS be consumers.

He had a perfectly good chance to win it this year. He quit instead. No excuses.
Don't believe what that bitter ass owner said. Why wasn't he saying that shit before Lebron left or RIGHT AFTER the playoffs that he was accused of quitting? Because he (the owner) didn't want to be the one to blame for Lebron leaving. Funny how that works huh?

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
If you find out that a teammate is fuckin yo mom then you would be hella distracted and give up too. Imagine Jordan Farmar hittin Kobe's momma, it would destroy the Lakers and Kobe easily. That nigga gives up as well. Stop hatin on LeBron.
wrong. kobe would have went out and scored 75 ppg after that. thats the difference.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
Why would the fans of every other team in tha league hate him?? Its not a despicable act to leave your home team when you're a free agent....So fuccin what if he did it on National TV or not...Wade and Bosh were on TV the day before....they didnt have an hour special cuz ESPN doesnt have the same love affair with them as they do with Lebron.......and all that Special did was provide proof that regardless of if everyone hates or loves him he still draws a crowd....I guarantee that every game the Heat play next year is sold out by fans wanting to see the traveling circus they bought....

BTW fucc Dan Gilbert....this man is fool....someone on ESPN today was saying that character is shown through adversity and his true character came out. The only thing his dumbass little letter and crybaby 'he quit on us' bullshit did was make players not want to go to Cleveland more. He could have taken the high road but he had to act like a bitch. Instead of taking his share of the responsibility for letting this happen he wants everyone to believe that the whole reason they haven't won a championship is that their best player, the one THEY dubbed "The King" before he even graduated high school, failed. If they had surrounded him with another B+ player instead of a bunch of aging stars and C- players we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now so if their are any Dan Gilbert apologists out there you're just a foolish as he is

i must reiterate tho.....I'm not a Lebron James fan....I'm just keepin it real

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Why would the fans of every other team in tha league hate him??
The fact is that they do

BTW fucc Dan Gilbert....this man is fool....someone on ESPN today was saying that character is shown through adversity and his true character came out. The only thing his dumbass little letter and crybaby 'he quit on us' bullshit did was make players not want to go to Cleveland more. He could have taken the high road but he had to act like a bitch. Instead of taking his share of the responsibility for letting this happen he wants everyone to believe that the whole reason they haven't won a championship is that their best player, the one THEY dubbed "The King" before he even graduated high school, failed. If they had surrounded him with another B+ player instead of a bunch of aging stars and C- players we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now so if their are any Dan Gilbert apologists out there you're just a foolish as he is
That team of "aging stars and C- players" posted the best record in the league for 2 consecutive years and was a major favorite to win it all this year. For the records, Shannon Brown was 12th man in Cleveland when the roster was much weaker than it was last year, then he was the number 7 guy for the Lakers. You do not go 66-16 and 61-21 (after taking it easy in the end of the season) with a team of scrubs. He had more than enough help. But he quit in Games 2,5 and 6, after winning the first game and after being 2-2 with HCA. Completely inexcusable

May 10, 2002
That team of "aging stars and C- players" posted the best record in the league for 2 consecutive years and was a major favorite to win it all this year. For the records, Shannon Brown was 12th man in Cleveland when the roster was much weaker than it was last year, then he was the number 7 guy for the Lakers. You do not go 66-16 and 61-21 (after taking it easy in the end of the season) with a team of scrubs. He had more than enough help. But he quit in Games 2,5 and 6, after winning the first game and after being 2-2 with HCA. Completely inexcusable
Just to clarify, Shannon Brown was drafted by the Cavs. So he was a 12th man rookie. Carry on ...

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
This guy averaged 30 pts, 7 boards, & almost 9 Asts

say you score 100 pts. and all his assists go for 2 pts ....he accounted for nearly 50% of the offense.....he was the Cleveland Cavs offense....he also averaged 1 Offensive Reb a game 1 blk and 1.5 stls....so basically he caused at least 3 extra possessions for his team....

next highest scorer Antawn Jamison with 16 pts....next highest Ast total Mo Williams with 5....Lebron was the 2nd best rebounder on tha team behind Jamison....Shaq is the only with a higher Blk total and he avg more Stls than anyone on the team.....so yeah C- players and aging stars....

getting it done in tha regular season and getting it done in tha playoffs are two different things.....you can see over his career that he basically melts in the playoffs every year....he doesnt know how to win and he doesnt have the killer instinct to be able to make it happen on his own....he needs another player to do that for him....so he may have quit or he may have completely melted down in the playoffs.....no one knows but him....

and shannon brown was buried on tha bobcats bench too....you tellin me that was a group of all stars??

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
The owner looks like a punk, who just was keeping Lebron for the money, if he thought all these terrible things about him, Lebron is happy to get away from just a hostile employer.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
This guy averaged 30 pts, 7 boards, & almost 9 Asts

say you score 100 pts. and all his assists go for 2 pts ....he accounted for nearly 50% of the offense.....he was the Cleveland Cavs offense....he also averaged 1 Offensive Reb a game 1 blk and 1.5 stls....so basically he caused at least 3 extra possessions for his team....

next highest scorer Antawn Jamison with 16 pts....next highest Ast total Mo Williams with 5....Lebron was the 2nd best rebounder on tha team behind Jamison....Shaq is the only with a higher Blk total and he avg more Stls than anyone on the team.....so yeah C- players and aging stars....
One of the biggest myth surrounding Lebron is that he is a team player because he racks up tons of assists. Of course you are going to get a lot of assists if you dominate the ball for 18 seconds each possession and then kick it to an open shooter. The list of extremely selfish players who got a lot of assists is long. He never learned how to really play team ball so that the sum of the parts is bigger than the whole, and this is entirely his fault. Kobe has the reputation of a selfish player, but the reality is that all the things he does with the ball and off the ball really open scoring opportunities for the other guys on the team, and this really matters in crucial situations. Gasol FG% has gone up by 7% since he joined the Lakers. Coincidence? Jamison was averaging 20pts 10rbds before he joined the Cavs. And they had size in Shaq, Big Z and Varejao, a number of other very good role players, a very deep bench, a defensive-minded coach who actually made them be a premier defensive team. What else do you want?

getting it done in tha regular season and getting it done in tha playoffs are two different things.....you can see over his career that he basically melts in the playoffs every year....he doesnt know how to win and he doesnt have the killer instinct to be able to make it happen on his own....he needs another player to do that for him....so he may have quit or he may have completely melted down in the playoffs.....no one knows but him....
That's precisely the point. He wasn't up to the occasion. But if you can not rise to the occasion and lead a team to a championship, you do not call yourself The King, you do not get a The Chosen 1 tattoo on your back, and you announce your decision to leave the way every other player does it, not with a months-long circus culminating with a 1 hour special on national TV where you totally humiliate your home state and the people that loved you.

and shannon brown was buried on tha bobcats bench too....you tellin me that was a group of all stars??
I am telling you that Kobe was able to do it with a lot less than Lebron, with essentially no bench and on a bad knee and broken finger. While Lebron quit when he had a perfectly good chance to win it.

May 10, 2002
I am telling you that Kobe was able to do it with a lot less than Lebron, with essentially no bench and on a bad knee and broken finger. While Lebron quit when he had a perfectly good chance to win it.
Pau Gasol > Anything Lebron James had on that team in Cleveland

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
dan gilbert didnt write that letter dissing james as much as he wrote that letter to make the cleveland fans feel better. high road my ass, if i was a fan of the team thats exactly what i wanted to hear. props to dan and fuck the talking heads for calling him low class. i would have done the same thing for my customers.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Dan Gilbert is a faggot for writing that letter

he talks all this shit about Lebron and how he quit on the team in the playoffs... yet he was probably ready to get on his knees and suck his dick for him to stay in Cleveland... fuckin hypocrite

players already don't wanna come to Cleveland, now they're definitely not gonna wanna come there to play for that kind of owner