LEBRON JAMES & CHRIS BOSH SIGNS TO THE BULLS.. TBIB?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
LeBron to Bulls a done deal? Five others teams to vie for him
By Mark J. Miller / Sports Rumors
LeBron James(notes) will begin his journey toward possibly joining a new team on Thursday when he becomes an unrestricted free agent and the Chicago Sun-Times reports that six teams will come calling on him in Ohio to try and convince him to come play for them.

The Chicago Bulls, New York Knicks, Miami Heat, New Jersey Nets, and Los Angeles Clippers are on the list as well as the Dallas Mavericks, even though they are over their salary cap. The Mavs could only get James through a sign-and-trade deal with the Cleveland Cavaliers, according to the Sun-Times.

An anonymous league source told the New York Times on Sunday that ''It's a done deal'' that James will sign with the Bulls.

The Sun-Times reports that the presentations will be limited to what each team can offer on the basketball front and won't include anything about how great each city is.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
the czar dick riding will get furious if this happens. he will officially have a real reason to suck lebron james off

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Why go to Chicago? other than $$ does he want to prove to everyone that he is the next MJ or better? Its cold in the chi. I always thought if not cleveland then Miami.. either way GO DUBS!
because hes walking into a better position then cleveland

derrick rose, jahkim noah, probably takin' bosh with em....who else can give him that kind of talent on floor off top?

Nov 24, 2003
^^ This is from ESPN

Miami: The Heat have done literally everything under the sun to free up as much cap space as possible. If someone would take Michael Beasley and his contract off their hands, they would have enough room to possibly re-sign Dwyane Wade, James and Bosh. It's an awesome threesome to be sure, but the point guard would be Mario Chalmers and their bench would consist of more veterans than an armory. Would that team have enough to hold up through an 82-game season and a deep playoff run? The Heat clearly have a lot to offer, but they still have more question marks at the moment than the Bulls do.
Plus Chicago is young as fuck. That lineup would dominate for years!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Of course it's all rumors; that's why it's being posted, so we can discuss rumors.

Chicago has the best situation, of all the ''likely'' scenerios, in my opinion, based on the young talent that would be around James and Bosh, if they came as a package deal. The Bulls need to do one thing to make this happen, and that's give guarantees that Rose will be signed to a long term deal when it's his time, and Noah also, with additional guarantees that ownership will open their cheap ass wallets to keep this team in tact, or make additional changes if necessary.

The Los Angeles Clippers have a decent set of players on their team, but who the fuck wants to play for that owner? Case closed for them.

The Knicks are willing to spend the money...but all of that money is gone with James and whoever else signs...the majority of that team is garbage.

Miami, with Wade, James, and Bosh sound great. But you'd have to get rid of Beasley, and sign some very low priced players to fill out your roster. If I'm not mistaken, they only have 3-4 players currently under contract. An 82 game season, then a long postseason...how far can 3 stars carry a team against complete teams? I honestly don't know, but I don't think this move is best.

The Nets...no. There's just not enough there...that fucking billionaire should have bought the team 5 years ago and hired a solid GM...he'd probably be signing James right now.

Dallas is still a possibility, though; there's no money in Dallas right now, but Cuban loves James and would do anything to get him. Chris Broussard of ESPN said last night that a package deal, in a sign and trade, involving Rodrigue Beaubois, Caron Butler, and Erick Dampier would be a possibility. James is said to ''love Dallas'', according to him, and has a good relationship with Cuban, and especially Jason Kidd. That would be an intriguing scenerio.

To add another intriguing (yet highly doubtful) scenerio...in some dreamland, on some fantasy website...a Lakers forum, no less, there was a proposed move to send Bynum to Toronto for Bosh, and bring in James, with him signing for the mid level exception, or sending Bynum to Cleveland, and having Bosh sign that same exception...Obviously James isn't doing that, buuuut...if all he really cares about is ''winning''...why not? You pair James and Bosh with Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Odom...it's a wrap for AT LEAST 3-5 more years. But, keep dreaming...James isn't coming to LA.

It'll be very interesting to see how it shapes up, though. I think there's going to be some big shake ups for NBA teams this offseason, and I think there will be some smaller moves that will impact many teams. Farmar is done in LA; he's a quality PG who'll help out the right team if given the opportunity. Shannon Brown is probably gone, too; what a waste.

Finally, here's a tweet from last night from Chris Broussard:

Very possible that 5 of top 6 free agents join 2 teams: LJ/Bosh in CHI, DWade, Amare or Boozer and Joe Johnson in Miami