Lease a Money Alwayz production today!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
Log on to http://www.moneyalwayz.com/ and lease a H O T Money Alwayz production..

Exclusive client list includes:

EVENODDS (in house)
Big Rich
J. Valentine (writer for Chris Brown, Latoya Luckett, Tank, Omarion, etc..)
Freeway (Roc A Fella)
Allen Anthony (Roc A Fella)
R.O.D. (E1 Records)
Fly Street Gang
Yung Lott (Prime Time Click/Fare Game)
San Quinn
Messy Marv
Willie Hen
ATNT Ent. (NWS, D&G, Willy Hendrix, Young Dunnyz)
Legends Live Forever
Keak da Sneak
The Jacka
Netta B (Atlantic Records)
Samm the Songstress
Deltice
Sherifa Tijani
MTV Networks
KMEL Clear Channel
Pill (Maybach Music)
and many MORE!!!

Jan 18, 2007
MoneyAlways is a pretty dope producer....In a more ideal situation he'd be one of the top music producers in the game because of his versatility....But the music industry must be in a sad state if you have to lease beats....I've seen others do it but I just don't get it....

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
I actually had to do alotta convincing to this nigga M-A to do leasing. Lol But leasing is very common and has little to do with economic reasons actually. Some people don't wanna spend $500 on a beat for a song that might not actually hit.. so they lease it and record the song with options to buy out right later down the line. If not, only thing they lose is $25 as oppose to $500+. Which is M-A's price range. There's artists that spent $500 (and occasionally more) with him and the song never seen fuckin daylight Lol..

Jan 18, 2007
I actually had to do alotta convincing to this nigga M-A to do leasing. Lol But leasing is very common and has little to do with economic reasons actually. Some people don't wanna spend $500 on a beat for a song that might not actually hit.. so they lease it and record the song with options to buy out right later down the line. If not, only thing they lose is $25 as oppose to $500+. Which is M-A's price range. There's artists that spent $500 (and occasionally more) with him and the song never seen fuckin daylight Lol..
If an artist can't afford $500 for a quality beat I would doubt their seriousness about entering in the music game....It costs at least 100X that to get a song on the radio.....$25 is a steal but that would take a really long time to see a profit if I'm not mistaken? The time it takes to make a really quality beat is worth $500 by itself IMO....Sorry to jack this thread, I just had a couple questions, 'preciate the response....Carry-On.....

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
no apologies needed bruh bcuz we have the same discussions.. I understand everything you're saying. But the fact remains you get people that bullshit our time. So this eliminates the bullshit. If anyone wanted to purchase any of the music out right, they can do that and we'll take that particular beat down. Feel me?