LEAN LIKE A NORTENO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2005
Damn, if u got Big Oso Loc on your myspace then u probably got a bulletin from him today that looks like "JUST WANTED TO POST THIS UP FOR THE HOMIE SMILEY OUT THAT 209 TECA*TOWN. MAKE SURE YALL CHECK OUT HIS PAGE AND SHOW THE ENE SOME SUPPORT. HIT HIM UP AND FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN VOTE FOR HIS SONG "LEAN LIKE A NORTENO" FOR BEST MIXTAPE SONG AT THE 209 HIP HOP AWARDS." Damn, I wish the homeboy the best but FUCK why that damn song?! Oh well I think I'm starting to spend too much energy in the wrong direction; Im out.

Jun 11, 2007
Big Oso Loc always speaks his mind same wit me... might piss some ppl off but who the hell cares u know? And ive said it once and ill say it again, Both the scrap and norteno version of this song suck

Apr 13, 2007
REdRUM said:
I think the original sucks. I think this sucks. I think all 'remixes' of this garbage sucks, too.

But hey...that's just me. Maybe some people like this shit...

im sick of all those remixes n shit. song sucks to begin with. and why would a norteno bite off a sureno beat. shits stupid..

Mar 13, 2007
REdRUM said:
I think the original sucks. I think this sucks. I think all 'remixes' of this garbage sucks, too.

But hey...that's just me. Maybe some people like this shit...
same wit me,itz kinda sad nortenos try to diss on surenos using sureno beats.GE T SOME ORIGINAL BEATZ,ENEZ.

May 4, 2006
HEY THAT WHITE BOY DAT RAPS DAT SONG IS A FAGET JAJAJA LEAN LIKE A NORTENO NIGGA THATS WHAT HE SAYS DAMM HELLA WACK I LIKE THAT BANG LIKE A HOMEBOY BY iCEY AND FLAME FROM DA 408 SUNNYVILLE