Leaders who we will never see in American Presidential Office

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
Rev. Jesse Jackson
VP Al Gore
Gen. Colin Powell
M. Willie Brown
John Parker (WWP) California
Martin Koppel (SWP) New York

The way I see it, as long as the white upper class, upper middle class, upper class in general, and anyone in the Texas Oil franchise is kept happy, then it is most likely you will never see any of these rightful people in presidential power!

Damn I want Al Gore to run shit!

Feel free to add to the list!

May 2, 2002
and for the record, I think the best president canidate is Senator John McCane. George W should have never beat him in the primaries.

May 16, 2002
John McCain should have been Secretary of Defense, he is one of the few politicians I respect but he is too socially conservative to be President.

People who never will be President because they're too smart and honest:

John McCain
Wesley Clark (anyone who doubts this man's intelligence should read his brilliant articles instead of out-of-context Drudge summaries)

Groups who will never be president because of the high number of retarded voters:
Atheists
Blacks
Asians
Hispanics
Anyone who want to remove the death penalty (The USA is the only western country that still uses it, and is one of ONLY SEVEN countries since 1990 (the others are: Congo ,Iran, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, USA and Yemen. (Pakistan and Yemen have since raised the minimum age to 18. EVEN FUCKING PAKISTAN AND YEMEN KNOW BETTER THAN US) that still execute child offenders, the USA is btw the country that has executed the most child offenders too.)
Anyone that want to stop the bullshit War on Drugs

Jul 10, 2002
Kucinich should be in there, he's on point he wants to reinstate the kyoto agreement, abolish the death penalty, legalize chronic, universal healthcare, repeal NAFTA & the WTO, pro-abortion, he's the only congressional member who initially flat out voted against the Patriot Act, and he's had the US out U.N. in philosophy for Iraq since befor the war started...

plus he's from clevelands innercity-----he's the peoples candidate, unfortuneately he has no chance
(also for the fisically conservative his tax sturcture plans actually appeals to many "Reagan Democrats"
click this link for details http://kucinich.us/issues/MEDIA_SUMMARY_OF_TAX_BILL.pdf
if this don't take you directly to the PDF then pull up the tax structure from this link http://kucinich.us/issues/taxes.php

Apr 25, 2002
If Powell ever ran as a republican, I wouldn't vote for him...I would vote for Hillary though...hopefully she'll run in 2008

Dec 25, 2003
Jesse Jackson is an ambulance chaser of Racism. He waits until he hears an allegation, then flies out, stamping his name on everything while people forget the reason he even showed up. He's used his Rainbow coalition to extort funds with the threat of political violence, and he is a self-serving personal promoter of the worst kind...I really don't see why someone would want him in office...other than the fact that he's black.

Mar 12, 2004
Droopy Eye said:
John McCain should have been Secretary of Defense, he is one of the few politicians I respect but he is too socially conservative to be President.

"too socially conservative" your not serious right??? he is very socially LIBERAL on almost everything except abortion.

the only things he is conservitive in is national security, abortion, and financial matters

Jan 2, 2003
Ironic Commando said:
that man would run this country into the ground worse than bush has.
Nobody can do that bad of a job. But I have 2 say that any black man that got enough knowledge is scared by all people period except people in the urban community 4 instince the BPP (Black Panther Party) so don't wish 4 any body that is colored 2 get in and don't say Powell cuz that nigga aint never been blacc