LDS, I apologize for coming into your house

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Should LDS be stripped of being moderator?

• Yes, he is a horrible mod and complete faggot

Votes: 20 38.5%
  • No, keep him as mod please, you are being ridiculous

Votes: 32 61.5%

• Total voters
Feb 12, 2006
No point in voting period. I've found much better things to do with my time than post here. I haven't posted regularly for a few years and probably missed out on quite a bit of hard to find songs. But trying to get those songs is like pulling teeth anyways. What's the point of posting here when I want to hear about Strange Music and shit and maybe get an early listen to a track or two, when it's mostly little babies bitching at very minuscule shit?

Jul 1, 2004
No point in voting period. I've found much better things to do with my time than post here. I haven't posted regularly for a few years and probably missed out on quite a bit of hard to find songs. But trying to get those songs is like pulling teeth anyways. What's the point of posting here when I want to hear about Strange Music and shit and maybe get an early listen to a track or two, when it's mostly little babies bitching at very minuscule shit?
Ah yes, very similar to the bitching you did in this post :dead: