lcd/plasma tvs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2008
yeah your magnavox prlly isn't to bad. as long as you got a warranty.

and dear god there is big differences between some brands. They were selling olevia's at big lots if that tells you anything. go to best buy and look at some of the tv's side by side. a good analogy (good pot vs bad pot) big difference.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Do you like it? In all honesty, thats all that really matters. Plus, you already bought it...so asking for opinions on it now is kinda irrelevent.
There are a million and one things wrong with the information in here, but I've stopped replying to these kinds of threads with any knowledge or input because it's useless.

Magnavox is the best in the world, anyways.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i think theres a samsung 32 inch hd in my office. shits ill as fuck on the xbox. im happy. i like it more than the 50 inch i dunno that shit sits too high up. its cool for watching tv but not every channel is on hd. thats whats wack. and i saw some like ghosting going on with one of my channels last night that was kinda wack.

May 9, 2002
ŧ♣иγ²º⁶;4048509 said:
There are a million and one things wrong with the information in here, but I've stopped replying to these kinds of threads with any knowledge or input because it's useless.

Magnavox is the best in the world, anyways.
Pretty much.

And youre wrong, Westinghouse is that CRACK, son.