LAW's lil jon beezy thread???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
ROTFLMMAO YOU SICK FUCK YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS A BEEZY?!?! I BET YOU ENJOYED IT LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sorry bro, after that we gotta ridicule you BWAHAHAHA

Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
^aint you the one who fixed the link....lmaoo but i was read'n the thread while shit was download'n so i aint peep that shit.....but that fool law really did enjoy that shit tho....

Apr 1, 2002
usernamex said:
who's gayer, the one who thought it was a girl or all the people that still watched the video after knowing it was a man?

haha
HAHA FUCK THAT! I didn't even know it was a dude til I clicked on the link and IMMEDIATELY turned that shit off, my lady was like WTF WAS THAT? THAT WAS A GUY! LMAO. At first I thought Law was tryna game on us, I thought he intentionally put that to blind our eyes but reviewing the thread he really thought it was a bitch LMAOOOOOO, FUCKING DISGUSTING, I can imagine Law staring at the video in amazement the whole time while he got hard, turns out it's dude LMAO. Damn i wonder what he felt like when he found out lol. Shit made my day.

Up2nOgOoD said:
^aint you the one who fixed the link....lmaoo but i was read'n the thread while shit was download'n so i aint peep that shit.....but that fool law really did enjoy that shit tho....
BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHwooooHAHAHAHHAA yes he was the one that fixed the link LMAO.

What I remember from the thread:

Someone said: does SHE have a penis?

Dana: Confirms it was a dude

Beto: washing his eyes out with bleach

and then some DUDE who found that shit funny, who was that? lol.

Jun 30, 2004
i didnt read the comments until after I semi-watched it...it was horrendous..I shouldve at least scrolled down to see what people thought of it...learned my lesson BIG time.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
regaurdless,...if he knew or not,...that chit was funny,...and for the record my mom was walking by and was likie,..wtf you guys do on there,....that's a dam shame that they is dancieng like that

she thought it was a gril,...
so did i till i saw the wang bouncing (for the 3rd time....the first two times i had water in my eyes from crying of laffter),....i know law aint gay he though it was funny and so did 9/10 of siccness,...ya'll need to stop acting like he was turned on,....other wise i'm sure he would have posted it in i-candy,...

so for real,......dont bee acting like this was a turn on,.....

it was a funny ass thing,...

Apr 1, 2002
SLOWPOKE said:
regaurdless,...if he knew or not,...that chit was funny,...and for the record my mom was walking by and was likie,..wtf you guys do on there,....that's a dam shame that they is dancieng like that

she thought it was a gril,...
so did i till i saw the wang bouncing (for the 3rd time....the first two times i had water in my eyes from crying of laffter),....i know law aint gay he though it was funny and so did 9/10 of siccness,...ya'll need to stop acting like he was turned on,....other wise i'm sure he would have posted it in i-candy,...

so for real,......dont bee acting like this was a turn on,.....

it was a funny ass thing,...

WTF are you talking about? Who said Law was gay? Alls we're laughin at is how Law MISTAKENED the dude for a girl, flat out. If he thought it was so funny why did he delete it? HMMMM slow slow slow slow. Don't try to say 9/10 of the sicc thought it was funny when you don't know shit lol, what's giving you that assumption?

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
ok,...for give me,...users post threw me off,....

mug stop using them big words,....they hurt my head,...

but yeah it was funny ,....or else it would not have made to try and relive the subjuct,....i was in tears,...so i know it was fummy,....that's right,...fummy,...and that's that ole bayish so undergraound that even bay cats' did not know about it,...

(i sure hope no one from the bay is on here cause they just might know i'm just trying to make up a word and say it has history)