Law Abiding Citizen

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
The movie was alright till the end fucked it up! Seriously.

My wife was lovin the movie sayin shit like "this movie is awesome" and when the movie was over she said "this movie sucks". lol

Mar 18, 2003
SPOILER

Is everyone saying the ending sucked just because he was caught/killed? This aspect of the film was justified when he was given the chance to disarm the bomb to save those people and himself but instead chose to move forward with it. He basically punched his own ticket.

Oct 1, 2006
This movie was horrible. Finding the moral justifications for the sadistic murders didn't really work and the explanation how the guy was able to arrange the murders was just fucking ridiculous. Acting was average from both Foxx and Butler. Also the movie was too serious.

I give this 1,5/5. Don't waste your time and, or, your money on this crap.

Nov 7, 2002
Thanks for posting

It really doesn't matter...

Most people ...from all walks of life...that I talked to...liked this movie.

One of the best, I mean interesting, captivating, movies of the year.

You could over analyze the acting and story all day...but what is the point to that?

People ..with free time ...should watch this ....for entertainment purposes.

Dec 9, 2005
Way tardy on this, but thought this movie was really entertaining. A couple questions I was wondering about though:

Did they ever find his accomplice?

How did he know which solitary confinement cell to dig a hole into, before even getting into prison?

Jan 18, 2006
Yeah, I liked it but could of been better. Thought it was stupid he was doing everything while in jail. A bit to fake for me

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Way tardy on this, but thought this movie was really entertaining. A couple questions I was wondering about though:

Did they ever find his accomplice?

How did he know which solitary confinement cell to dig a hole into, before even getting into prison?
SPOILER

He never had an accomplice since he was the one doing all of the killings himself after escaping his cell. I don't know about how he knew which cell to dig into. It's been a while since I've seen this movie.

Feb 14, 2004
I like this movie. I hear more good than bad about this movie, and I want to add on to that. Good movie. The judge part was badass, though. I wasn't expecting that shit at all.