Lavish D Still Dissin Livewire...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
lol...is moeses soulright gonna have to choke some bitches

cus for real, i'll put money down for the fade...

You talkin to me??? Dont make empty promises...

Fuck money thow Ill fade for free but I dont fight fair no that!!!

If u wasnt directin that at me then coo but if u was i take all fades just hit my inbox.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Now im done with all this back and forth shit...

I spoke my mind on the subject and im ah leave it at this...

"I aint never disrespected sac fuck boy nigga I said wack town mac town like get wack like get shot"

^^^ This is what philthy rich posted on youtube about the video...so he either didnt mean it in a disrespecting way or he just back pedaling...if he did mean it to disrespect and he aint man enough to keep 100 then he a hoe and aint even worth it...if he wasnt tryna clown than thats coo but a lot of people are gonna take that the wrong way...just my 2 cents

Aug 17, 2002
he's lying cuz he's stuck in a position due to people who take shit the wrong way. he probably does not want unnecessary drama over a work sac people use themselves. but ya i'll admit, if you say certain things you have to take into account how things will be perceived. looked like he was just goin off the cuff but you have to be careful when you're in front of a camera making jokes.

May 8, 2008
Eh...Not really. The city gets extras for being the capital of the bay but that's it. The city isn't really respected and followed like that. If it was there wouldn't be so many insecure city dukes trying desperately to shake their local stereotypes. As far as the streets, the only cities that's genuinely respected in bay (and nationwide) is Richmond and Oakland. Of course there's more struggle outside that but that's what it is. As far as setting trends, everyone follows Oakland (and Vallejo slightly from a music standpoint). That's just common knowledge. If you ask me Sac and Stockton (unknown to most) is grittier than the city overall. But like I said most cats in the bay but OUTSIDE of Richmond and Oakland is barking for various reason. The city barks because of the "rich/spoiled" and "gay" label (which is mostly true), EPA barks because of some things that happened because of certain circumstances over 20 years ago that they weren't apart of and will probably never happen again, San Jose and Berkley barks because of the "square" label, ect.
LOL u making some big claims there bruh

Jul 4, 2011
Eh...Not really. The city gets extras for being the capital of the bay but that's it. The city isn't really respected and followed like that. If it was there wouldn't be so many insecure city dukes trying desperately to shake their local stereotypes. As far as the streets, the only cities that's genuinely respected in bay (and nationwide) is Richmond and Oakland. Of course there's more struggle outside that but that's what it is. As far as setting trends, everyone follows Oakland (and Vallejo slightly from a music standpoint). That's just common knowledge. If you ask me Sac and Stockton (unknown to most) is grittier than the city overall. But like I said most cats in the bay but OUTSIDE of Richmond and Oakland is barking for various reason. The city barks because of the "rich/spoiled" and "gay" label (which is mostly true), EPA barks because of some things that happened because of certain circumstances over 20 years ago that they weren't apart of and will probably never happen again, San Jose and Berkley barks because of the "square" label, ect.

I don't know about the bolded. There ain't too many places in Oakland that are as fucked up across the board as Bayview/HP other than the Deep or parts of the West. The only jects in Oakland that are anywhere near as run down as the jects in HP or PH at this point is Greenside... the 85th and 69 Ville used to be the Oakland version of Sunnydale and West Point (boarded up, burned out units, etc.) but not anymore. SF gets plenty of respect over here in Oakland, especially the Mission and HP.

And EPA is a lot more bite than any of the other cities you mentioned other than Frisco. It's not 1992 anymore but it's also not Alameda... it still has a reputation for a reason.