Lavish d bang on philthy bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Ap9 constantly is making better music and I like his shit from the get.Im sure lavish d is getting paid and could give a fuck bout my money but I wouldn't buy his music cuz I would feel funny rolling around listening to someone diss a rapper who I got all his cds. I know that might sound strange but I'm loyal as fuck to the artist I try and support and ap9 is one of them

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
I never heard of that dude or do I know him but I keep gettin calls he said my name in this song!! Fuck it..... If he want it he can get it!! Simple
hes talkin about kickin it with u back in 05 with young jayda..probably kicked it with u in the lab a few times and ran his mouth sayin how he knows you then you sayin u dont know him and probably made dude feel stupid..u know how niggaz be trippin off dumb shit nowadays..

Props: Mr G

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
hes talkin about kickin it with u back in 05 with young jayda..probably kicked it with u in the lab a few times and ran his mouth sayin how he knows you then you sayin u dont know him and probably made dude feel stupid..u know how niggaz be trippin off dumb shit nowadays..
Fuck it..... I wasn't gone do a diss song but I GOTTA GET HIM!!