LaSt NiGhT.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2003
Yo last night i got slapped by a jap with a 44 type cap gave dap to my dead homies they console me tolme to follow the yellow brick road before i had to go i stole a toad and jacked three dozen eggrolls bumped in to that smart ass scarcrow who sat in rows of corn looked uncannily like my uncle who died after i was born he warned me of the riseing of the wicked with of the west as he told me we smoked ears of stress as i injest his thoughts we got cought slippin by them flying monkey basterds who flew down faster then i ever seen yo, we got it crunk up in the sean im no lier they set the scarcrow on fier it took me higher then i ever been just then i woke up in the middle of a den and who should enter in the door phat ass all that and then some more it was Glinda the good witch of the north i can smell her sweet nectur sent so thick she could set off a fire detectur i said turn around so i can inspect ya let ya know first hand my plan to get in ya draws get the raincoat never go up in it raw she spralled out on the floor with a wicked fuck face Glindas a wicked whore who stays laced on coke and X i had to decline with a suddle reject i passed it up the sex .........

man i i just fell off but thats off 3 hrs of sleep and hella blunts