Last night S+S show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Anyone catch the show last night?. I wanted to go but the weather got bad in Topeka so I decided not to go. I just want to know if anything interesting happend.

Holla

Apr 21, 2003
i thought the show was awesome, kutt had his own show. can't wait for that shit to release,
then s+s came out did a few songs then tech came out, pratically did a whole show, then s+s came back out with tech and ripped it up!

they did murder by numbers AWESOME!

Jan 7, 2003
I think that the show turned out real good...I like the way that they all have a large piece in it, and how Tech did his show in the middle of the S&S performance...I know that I took like 3 rolls of films...I went down in front of the stage and took some from there...if they turn out good, I will try to get them on here...I also got some pics of everyone in the back...so they should be pretty good...

I know I saw MIC, and his girl there, and realized that they were at warehouse music for the signing...with a beautiful lil girl...Right?

She walked right up to Kutt, and said " Hi Kutt Calhoun" she was sooooo cute...

Dec 29, 2002
yea she loves kutt
kutts set was tight especially the song with him and grant and the britney spears remix they did that shit was tight
and yea i saw u takeing pics

Jan 7, 2003
I actually got a picture of your girl grabbing Kutt's hand, but it isn't very clear...I didn't realize that was Y'all at the signing...I even spoke to your girl, she was asking if the lil man was our kid...

I took hella pictures...kinda got excited about him performing..ha!!

Dec 29, 2002
yea i know she asked u that
but yea his set was tight so is his cd gonna come out in april or may ive heard both???
and is that britney song gonna be on his mixtape??
u gonna post the pics on here???

Jan 7, 2003
You should have stopped me and introduced yourself...

I believe that his Cd is due out in late may...

The Mix song to the "TOXIC" beat will be on his mixtape which is going to be called "FLAMES"

and I am kinda computer ignorant...so I am not sure...but I will try...

Dec 29, 2002
yea i know i have hella pics to and dont know how to put them on here
well i sorta knew who u were but wasent really sure
is the mixtape gonna come out after his cd???
ohh yea and tell kutt i said whats up and tell him the lil girl sarah just walks around the house all day yelling "they call me kutt calhoun"
lol

Jan 7, 2003
Now ya know who I ma...so you can stop and say hi....I was trying to stay on the satge after the show to come ask you if it was you, but I kinda got rushed off...

The mix tape will actually be out before his CD...I am almost certin of that...depending on when it gets finished...I will let oyu know when I have more info on it...

Jan 7, 2003
First of all "you aint over here talkin about shit..." thanks for the smart ass comment...now let me say somethin stupid for you to understand...At least dude is over here and has somethin to talk about...I don't see you making any useful statements...so go drown in the bottom of your bottle.....ya heard...