Last episode of Monday Nitro

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
Anyone have this video of the last episode of Nitro/ RAW where Vince McMahon announces he bought out WCW and the whole Shane McMahon Vince MCMahon confrontation? To this day I've never seen it and I've always wanted to.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'd love to see that shit again too...

They had some tight matches on that show. Sting vs. Flair, Booker T vs. Big Poppa Pump for the World title, Sugar Shane Helms vs. Chavo, Elix Skipper and Kid Romeo vs. Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman for the Cruiserweight Tag Titles, that was a tight show....

man WCW was the shit, I loved them Cruiserweight Tag Titles for the last couple months WCW was around.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fridge said:
TNA is talking about bringing in the X-Division Tag Titles.
That would be kinda pointless....cause those titles will be the same as the regular titles pretty much. Cause anybody can wrestling in the X-Division techniqually. Look at the current X champ Samoa Joe, dude is 270 pounds. Those titles would be kinda gay. They should just put the NWA World tag titles up in Ultimate X style matches and shit like that.