Last couple days -> only Snapshots

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2005
this is marrakesh ... north africa.

i drank some milk ... big mistake been throwing up since and have bad pain in my stomach. shit is dope still lol

Jan 10, 2003
have you seen this place? I think I see it in your third pic..

my brother was tellin me about the place this tower is in....dope..

and side note - thats what the fuck you get fuck head, thinkin you can just travel everywhere and have fun and do all the things I wish I can do and shit... Fuck... Bitch...
lol

May 17, 2005
yeah there are 5 of these towers around town i think thats the main one, i will upload a photo of that one later.

and you a fool on a side note lol

May 17, 2005
Thats a picture of the tower by myself. Its actually from a different side, on your picture the left towerside is here on the right of the side you see. Those towers are the ones from the mosque where the imams call you for praying.

also what bugged me out was they had those things in a park where screens are inside it and it was a touchscreen and a full windows computer with touch screen, you could go online and chat and stuff, real crazy if you think in what kind of coutry that is ... oh of course that shit is for free. they also have a big park called CYBER PARK where is everywhere in the park wireless lan ... crazy