LAS VEGAS SHOOTING AT COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
I think Smiley murdered StillHustlin @StillHustlin and took over his Sicc account.
Rumor has it Smiley went to the edge of the earth to prove to all of us of its existence but then fell off, never to be seen or heard from again.

Nov 24, 2003
LOL dude humans deserve to get enslaved... for real.
Let it happen and just save yourself and your loved ones.

While I might agree, the problem is who is gonna do it? Humans? That doesn't stand to reason. Humans need to be enslaved to save themselves from themselves, so they enslave themselves?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Speaking of Manhattan, Woody Allen movie Manhattan starred Mariel Hemingway, who played a 17 year old girl in which Woody Allen dates in the movie (17, October surprise shooting event happened in 2017). Mariel Hemingway suffers from mental illness in real life, and is the granddaughter of...............Ernest Hemingway, who committed suicide (Vegas shooter's father was diagnosed as a psychopath (mental illness) and shooter committed suicide). Ernest Hemingway friend Gertrude Stein died in 1946. From Gertrude Stein's wiki:

Her activities during World War II have been the subject of analysis and commentary. As a Jew living in Nazi-occupied France, Stein may have only been able to sustain her lifestyle as an art collector, and indeed to ensure her physical safety, through the protection of the powerful Vichy government official and Nazi collaborator Bernard Faÿ. After the war ended, Stein expressed admiration for another Nazi collaborator, Vichy leader Marshall Pétain.[6] Some have argued that certain accounts of Stein's wartime activities have amounted to a "witch hunt".[7]

first mayor under English rule of Manhattan? 1664
Bernard Faÿ (3 April 1893, Paris – 31 December 1978, Tours) was a French historian of Franco-American relations,[1] an anti-Masonic polemicist who believed in a worldwide Jewish-Freemason conspiracy, and, during World War II, a Vichy official

He knew the United States at first hand, having studied at Harvard, and translated into French an excerpt of Gertrude Stein's The Making of Americans[2] and wrote his view of the United States as it was at the beginning of Franklin D. Roosevelt's administration.[3] He also published studies of Benjamin Franklin[4] and George Washington.[5]

Faÿ was a friend of Gertrude Stein, Alice B. Toklas and of the American composer Virgil Thomson, who owed to Faÿ his access to French intellectual circles, for Faÿ knew most of the people in musical and literary Paris.[6] He was active in compiling files on and attacking and imprisoning Freemasons during the Vichy regime, 1940–44. He was convicted and sentenced to life in prison. He escaped after five years and resumed teaching history in Switzerland, in Fribourg, Ouchy and Lutry. M. Fäy taught European History, American History and Cultural History.

At the beginning of the Second World War Faÿ was a professor at the Collège de France. During the occupation he replaced Julien Cain as general administrator of the Bibliothèque Nationale and director of the anti-Masonic service of the Vichy Government. During his tenure of this office, his secretary Gueydan de Roussel was in charge of preparing the card indexes — containing 60,000 names drawn from archives seized from Freemason and other secret societies (Marshal Philippe Pétain was convinced these indexes were at the heart of all France's troubles).[7] Lists of names of Freemasons were released to the official gazette of the Vichy government for publication, and many Catholic papers copied these lists in order to induce public opprobrium. Faÿ edited and published during the four years of the occupation a monthly review Les Documents maçonniques ("Masonic Documents"), which published historical studies of Freemasonry together with essays on the role of Freemasonry in society and frank anti-Masonic propaganda.[8]

During Faÿ's tenure with the Vichy regime, 989 Freemasons were sent to concentration camps, where 549 were shot. In addition, about 3,000 lost their jobs. All Freemasons were required by law to declare themselves to authorities.[9] In 1943 Faÿ produced the film Forces Occultes, directed by Jean Mamy, which depicts a worldwide Jewish-Freemason conspiracy.[10]

Despite his anti-Semitism, Faÿ, who was suspected to be a Gestapo agent for much of the occupation, protected Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas. Following the liberation, Stein wrote a letter on Faÿ's behalf when he was tried as a collaborator.[11] In 1946 a French court condemned him to dégradation nationale and forced labor for life, but he managed to escape to Switzerland in 1951,[12] funding to facilitate his prison breakout coming from Alice B. Toklas. Faÿ was pardoned by French President René Coty in 1959.[13]

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Bernard Faÿ (3 April 1893, Paris – 31 December 1978, Tours) was a French historian of Franco-American relations,[1] an anti-Masonic polemicist who believed in a worldwide Jewish-Freemason conspiracy, and, during World War II, a Vichy official

He knew the United States at first hand, having studied at Harvard, and translated into French an excerpt of Gertrude Stein's The Making of Americans[2] and wrote his view of the United States as it was at the beginning of Franklin D. Roosevelt's administration.[3] He also published studies of Benjamin Franklin[4] and George Washington.[5]

Faÿ was a friend of Gertrude Stein, Alice B. Toklas and of the American composer Virgil Thomson, who owed to Faÿ his access to French intellectual circles, for Faÿ knew most of the people in musical and literary Paris.[6] He was active in compiling files on and attacking and imprisoning Freemasons during the Vichy regime, 1940–44. He was convicted and sentenced to life in prison. He escaped after five years and resumed teaching history in Switzerland, in Fribourg, Ouchy and Lutry. M. Fäy taught European History, American History and Cultural History.

At the beginning of the Second World War Faÿ was a professor at the Collège de France. During the occupation he replaced Julien Cain as general administrator of the Bibliothèque Nationale and director of the anti-Masonic service of the Vichy Government. During his tenure of this office, his secretary Gueydan de Roussel was in charge of preparing the card indexes — containing 60,000 names drawn from archives seized from Freemason and other secret societies (Marshal Philippe Pétain was convinced these indexes were at the heart of all France's troubles).[7] Lists of names of Freemasons were released to the official gazette of the Vichy government for publication, and many Catholic papers copied these lists in order to induce public opprobrium. Faÿ edited and published during the four years of the occupation a monthly review Les Documents maçonniques ("Masonic Documents"), which published historical studies of Freemasonry together with essays on the role of Freemasonry in society and frank anti-Masonic propaganda.[8]

During Faÿ's tenure with the Vichy regime, 989 Freemasons were sent to concentration camps, where 549 were shot. In addition, about 3,000 lost their jobs. All Freemasons were required by law to declare themselves to authorities.[9] In 1943 Faÿ produced the film Forces Occultes, directed by Jean Mamy, which depicts a worldwide Jewish-Freemason conspiracy.[10]

Despite his anti-Semitism, Faÿ, who was suspected to be a Gestapo agent for much of the occupation, protected Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas. Following the liberation, Stein wrote a letter on Faÿ's behalf when he was tried as a collaborator.[11] In 1946 a French court condemned him to dégradation nationale and forced labor for life, but he managed to escape to Switzerland in 1951,[12] funding to facilitate his prison breakout coming from Alice B. Toklas. Faÿ was pardoned by French President René Coty in 1959.[13]

Julien Cain (10 May 1887 – 9 October 1974) was the general administrator of the Bibliothèque nationale de France (then called the Bibliothèque nationale) before the Occupation of France by Nazi Germany.

In August 1937, Cain was one of the hosts of the first World Congress of Universal Documentation, held in Paris, which met to further the goal of creating a World Brain, an idea championed by H. G. Wells,[1] and seen by some as one of the precursors to Wikipedia.[2]

In the summer of 1939, before the occupation began, he saw the impending danger clearly enough to order the evacuation of many of the library's most valuable items. Quite soon after the occupation began, Cain was removed from his post by the Vichy government because he was Jewish and replaced by collaborationist Bernard Faÿ. In February, 1941, Cain was denounced in Le Matin and arrested. He was detained in French prisons until January 1944, when he was sent to Buchenwald. He was freed by American forces in April, 1945, when the camp was liberated. He resumed the administratorship of the Bibliothèque nationale, which he held until 1964.[3]

----------

World Congress of Documentation
Method:. Microform and Microfim
Systems that mount microfilm images in punched cards have been widely used for archival storage of engineering information

-----------

IBM's Role in the Holocaust -- What the New Documents Reveal | HuffPost

IBM’s Role in the Holocaust — What the New Documents Reveal

By Edwin Black

"....IBM’s twelve-year alliance with the Third Reich was first revealed in my book IBM and the Holocaust, published simultaneously in 40 countries in February 2001. It was based on some 20,000 documents drawn from archives in seven countries. IBM never denied any of the information in the book; and despite thousands of media and communal requests, as well as published articles, the company has remained silent.

The new “expanded edition” contains 32 pages of never-before-published internal IBM correspondence, State Department and Justice Department memos, and concentration camp documents that graphically chronicle IBM’s actions and what they knew during the 12-year Hitler regime,...........Among the newly-released documents and archival materials are secret 1941 correspondence setting up the Dutch subsidiary of IBM to work in tandem with the Nazis, company President Thomas Watson’s personal approval for the 1939 release of special IBM alphabetizing machines to help organize the rape of Poland and the deportation of Polish Jews, as well as the IBM Concentration Camp Codes including IBM’s code for death by Gas Chamber. Among the newly published photos of the punch cards is the one developed for the statistician who reported directly to Himmler and Eichmann.........Punch cards, also called Hollerith cards after IBM founder Herman Hollerith, were the forerunner of the computers that IBM is famous for today. These cards stored information in holes punched in the rows and columns, which were then “read” by a tabulating machine. The system worked like a player piano — but this one was devoted to the devil’s music. .......The codes show IBM’s numerical designation for various camps. Auschwitz was 001, Buchenwald was 002; Dachau was 003, and so on. Various prisoner types were reduced to IBM numbers, with 3 signifying homosexual, 9 for anti-social, and 12 for Gypsy. The IBM number 8 designated a Jew. Inmate death was also reduced to an IBM digit: 3 represented death by natural causes, 4 by execution, 5 by suicide, and code 6 designated “special treatment” in gas chambers. "

-----

Remember:. LAS VEGAS anagram SLAVE GAS

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Came on this thread thinking it'd be about the shooting in Vegas. Nah. Just a bunch of theories about numerology and Jewish-Freemason conspiracies. I'll save you some time. Nintendo released the Nintendo 64 to subtly tell you guys that Mario was about to bomb the WTC.

That thizz movement did some shit to your brains.

::slowly backs out of thread::

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Sorry to interrupt the retardedness but just wanted to share that since I been here
Almost 4 years, the city has really become home to me.
Me and my wife went to donate blood and the community outpouring was really inspiring.
For a city of "transplants" I see a lot of people healing together.

Still pretty surreal because my Wife loves country we contemplated going to that festival.

Thoughts and prayers are real because compassion helps those mourning.

Lastly, we have been on "high"alert for a terrorist attack for a while. I feel some type of remorse for being one of many with the attitude of "it will never happen here, foreign or domestic attackers"

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
Came on this thread thinking it'd be about the shooting in Vegas. Nah. Just a bunch of theories about numerology and Jewish-Freemason conspiracies. I'll save you some time. Nintendo released the Nintendo 64 to subtly tell you guys that Mario was about to bomb the WTC.

That thizz movement did some shit to your brains.

::slowly backs out of thread::
Pretty sure the conspiracies in this thread are for the most part satire.

Jun 21, 2006
so how do you guys think this shooting gonna affect the business in Las Vegas? I can imagine people not wanting to party and gamble there for a long time....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
so how do you guys think this shooting gonna affect the business in Las Vegas? I can imagine people not wanting to party and gamble there for a long time....
Holy shit I almost dropped my new iPhone trying to answer this. 900 dollar reply.

Anywho. Gambling is an addiction. It won’t stop much.
More so an mental addiction is partying, and to a different understanding, alcoholism/hitting the bar.

Also, certain ppl still hold the slightly attainable goal of winning at gambling. If you know how Vegas is..that’s worth a lot of ppps lives as they know it. So that ain’t gonna stop that. It’s a gamble . Remember?

W that said: the people who live in lasvegas generally don’t ‘gamble’ on the strip, as you learn something about loose slots. Plus, the people whom live in Vegas tend to stay off the strip unless someone’s visiting. It’s gotta be a real specific reason. That traffic ain’t to be had fun in.

The strip is a tourist thing after a while. I say that as I’ve lived in Vegas growing up during my summers and winters up around to point where I actually was legal to gamble.

So I guess your real question is, will it effect tourism? Because it won’t effect day to day living for las vegans, esp those addicted to gambling.

It affecting tourism...questionable. Hotels will lower prices and entice everyone. Money is to be made..all them mf’s promoting strip clubs will hit the strip harder. Pimps sure will too lol. I dunno I don’t see it taking a huge huge toll imo outside of a general decease in tourism for a small while. Prolly mostly Mandalay.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2006
Lol Since your phone seems to have survived, you can send the €900 to me, man

Yea, I meant tourism mostly. I'm thinking business gonna take a dip for a couple of months. It's gonna take some clever marketing to get the people coming back to the town again.

But we'll see. I could be wrong. Like you say: gambling is an addiction