Las Vega$

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DELUCA

Capo Di Tutti Capi
May 25, 2004
anyone no some homeboy$ out here we gettin deeper out here . $alina$ , Mtn View, Turloc, Mateo County, $tockton ANd Modesto , $an jo, we all out here let us know

Mar 12, 2005
thanks for the assurance, when my homiez boo and Joe went hella trampaz, but I know a few that live in Reno SJ and Broderick District Enes

Jul 21, 2004
Yes, myself and 4 othere homboys live out here.. We had somthin kinda strong growing a few years back but its hard to keep your shit together out here..What side of town u stay at? I got a few homies from the Bay and i my self am from Watsonville.... Keep your head up bro, cuz u know how hard shit is with White Fence, SurFos, TMC, Maywood, TokerTown, Naked City all gunin for the Norteno clicks that try to get organized.... Even the homboys that used to be around the Boulivard Mall are gone homie... My names Nacho by the way whats yours? I used to post on here all the time like a year ago, i dont know if any of u remember me.. My old screen name was PelonX4...

http://www.myspace.com/831totha702 :lick:

Jul 21, 2004
You know bro, just workin an helpin one of my homies with his montie carlo and impala... Next years the year we put them in the Lowrider SuperShow.. Did any of you come out this way for the supershow? the afterparties were crazy, hella low-lows on the strip... mufuckas was hoppin there rides by the macdonalds on the strip and next to the frontier... There were a few Nortenos out that night... Hella fights that night and ass loads of fucking cops and scraps like always.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
yeh its a trip being out here in Vegas mayne. I'm glad I clicked up with Deluca cause for a minute I was like damn, they gonna' hate me out here in Vegas being from the 831 and reppin the bay.

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
My homies from broderick went to see a fight in vegas to see the homie from oak park fight and saw hella south foolz.The Brk boyz all yell wasup this is WEST SACRA BRODERICK 14 XIV.the south just looked but didn't do nothing.Was some shit to see the homie loose the fight though.He will have a rematch soon though..

Oct 24, 2004
Thats what you say till your about to get bombed on by a gang of down ass scraps. See what yall dont get is that these fools out here arent like the scraps in cali, these fools actually get down. Believe me, ive smashed and ive been smashed on. I know all scraps are punks n what not, but whatever

Aug 19, 2006
WOULDN'T U RATHER HAVE 4 HOMIES THAT U CAN COUNT ON TO RIDE THAN 15 OR 20 WAVERING SLAP JOBS THAT GOT TOO MANY EXCUSES.

Oct 24, 2004
4sure, that wasnt what i was getting at. I was just saying these scraps, 1 out of 20, are actually down. Ive tripped with socal scraps n they arent like the ones out here. The ones in califaz arent used to seein northerners, so when you jamem up they play dumb or rank out. The ones out here, especially reno, try to get crazy but usually end up gettin smashed on. Oh n reno their arent any northerners, so they funk wit the native pirus.
Oh yeah n havin a few solid homies instead of 60 levas is how its been for me for the last 7 years

Feb 15, 2007
Lil Oso XIV said:
Just was lookin through old threads n came across this.
I doubt thei will ever be hella deep homeboys out this way, scraps just too deep
SCRAPS DEEP EVERTHERE OUTSIDE OF NORTHER CALI (AND EVEN IN SOME PARTS IN NORTH CALI)... I READ SOME SHIT THAT IN THE PEN ALONE WE ARE OUT NUMBERED 10 SCRAPS TO ONE HOMEBOY.