Larry Flynt gets 7th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2003
Man when it comes to the whole recall California election, it was all a bunch of bullshit and a big joke. But I vote every year, every election so I wasnt gonna stop now and when I heard my boy Larry Flynt, publisher of the best damn magazine EVER!, was running. I had to vote for him. And suprisingly, he got 7th in the final polls beating out some serious canidates and some not so serious like Gary Coleman and Mary Carrey. Anyway big props to Larry Flynt, its obvious that there are a bunch of husler fans out there representing. I think with his money managing and bussiness skills he would of made a WAAAAY better governor that Arnold. Arnold didnt have to work for anything for his money, acting isnt real work and the millions these fools get for it is ridicioulous. Larry Flynt took his dream, expanded, and worked his way up for nothing into a multi-millionare. FLYNT YOU THE MAN AND YOU SHOULDA WON! A true huslter.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I think a good actor is worth a lot of money. I think most of them are overpaid and all too many slave-citizens idolize them and dont have shit themselves. Arnold didnt just "get" money either.

I think Flynt would be better than some. I dont live in Cali so i dont really care who runs the state. I think it was a perfect move for Arnold.