LARGEST ASSORTMENT OF BAY AREA/SACRAMENTO RAP ON EBAY EVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
That's right playas, this is my largest batch of Sacramento/Bay Area rap albums ever compiled on Ebay! There are 91 listed now, but check back everyday now until Monday for over 150 total listings! Maybe more if I have time to make more! Just look at the competition! None can match my wide array of variety of new and hard to find out of print Northern California rap releases on Ebay!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=layziemarv&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

May 1, 2002
Makdi said:
are you still going to put up the moe man - straight real?
I will. That and 70 other of my vintage Bay Area/Sacramento rap albums will be up in a couple weeks. thanks for being patient everyone

PS~165 listed as I speak! some are ending in less than an hour PST!

Jan 6, 2003
Is the OG S-I-C long lasting the version with the orange back and no singing in any chorus? My version has the orange back cover and no skits or singing in any chorus and I found that one here in Norway years ago.

May 1, 2002
Flowjob said:
Is the OG S-I-C long lasting the version with the orange back and no singing in any chorus? My version has the orange back cover and no skits or singing in any chorus and I found that one here in Norway years ago.
the back cover is red and brown. the CD itself is black

May 1, 2002
Flowjob said:
that's the og playa. good find.

Jan 6, 2003
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
lol.. i think that store might've had a website...

i remember 4 or so years ago i was browsin a scandanavian site that had that for sale, and T-Lowe - Mack-A-Flama. i was gonna cop em but i was too late.
The SIC CD I've got was not bought from a website store but if more stores in Scandinavia did have that CD I am not surprised. I have bought tons of legendary, now hella rare, CDs in this particular record store in Oslo. Unfortunately it closed last year but since most Norwegians don't know about anything besides Eminem, 50 Cent and Jay-Z I got them really cheap. I bought the SIC together with records from OZ, Guce, Herm, Marvaless and Click Down n Dirty SMG version for $4 a piece. I even found E-40 Federal SMG version for as low as $10 a couple of years ago. The same thing about the OG SMG version of Ghettos tryin to kill me. Anyway, there have been lots of classic bay records in Europe, but only in a very limited supply. The moral of this story is, when you live in Europe and suddenly find a record, even if you're in doubt buy it instantly, because the next time you come to the same store it's gone...