lakers vs nets

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
LAKER PEEPZ damn it feelz good to be a LAKER..

KINGS PEEPZ honestly if you would beat us i would of want the kings to beat the nets.. they knock us out and they would of deserve it.. i know your a laker hater fashoo now but whould you cheer for.. i got 2 say CALIFORNIA LOVE..

LAKERS VS NETS = VOTE

LAKERS IN SIX.......
----------------------------------------------
BLING, BLING AND BLING...

May 13, 2002
netz dont have much of a chance just put it that way

lakerz get back home court....an in the finals doesnt the road team play 3 straight at home ? i doubt theyll even be able to win 2 straight at home.

3 peat for lakerz

May 4, 2002
I hope the Lakeshow wins this shit in 6 games.

I dont want no celebration on New Jersey's court ........ feel me ?

Lets do it at Staples !!!

Ahhhhh yesssss ......... Its June and you know its time for our yearly parade.

:cool:

Apr 25, 2002
Lakers are slaughtering the nets. Kings are the only team that I even seen giving them any competition. And i got to hand it to them. That was one hell of a series. Now take that fucken sig off.

:dead:

May 10, 2002
Yeah but who thought New England would beat the Rams???
Anything can happen. The Lakers have a tough time dealing with legitimate point guards (see Mike Bibby). And Jason Kidd is the matured version of Bibby. Players like Van Horn and Kenyon Martin shouldnt be overlooked as well. They split the season series 2-2.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Lakers will prevail but it won't be in anything close to a sweep. The key to the Lakers is PG play. Sacramento proved that in the WCF and Seattle proves it every year. Don't sleep on Jason Kidd. As good as Bibby was, Kidd is several levels better. Plus fatigue will become a factor for Los Angeles as well. LA isn't waltzing into the Finals after sweeping the first 3 rounds like last year.

After 7 very tough games against a hyper active 5-man bomb squad with the last going into OT? Look for the Nets to steal game one not unlike Philly did last year. Furthermore, Kidd is from the Western Conference, it's not like he didn't see the Lakers 4 times a year every year up until this last one. He'll be in familiar territory. With all that said, Lakers in 6.

-out

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
A whole thread entitled "Lakers vs. Nets" and the two most solid posts are by a King fan and Wizards fan (BornSin)? WTF? Sack up Laker fan give us some break down and player by player comparisons. Knock off all this "rah-rah" crap. "Duuuuuhhh Lakers is gonna 3peat," "Uhhhh Lakers rule!!!!", "ummmm everyone else sucks!" Please put your freaking thinking caps on and mix in a solid take for once.

May 14, 2002
kidd will mos def be a huge factor even more so than iverson i think he's finally got a team that belives in him so he will be waaaaaaaay more dangerous than anytime the lakers saw him with the suns i think kenyon wants to just shit on everybody calling him on his so called flagrent foul persona i think he'll have the same intensity but with less fouls the nets dont really have a center to contend with shaq but i agree there might be some fatigue on the daddy's part but i belive kobe is pumped beyond regognition and will go crazy in this series that said we need to see if d fish is gonna keep acting like a chump or a champ i belive fox will come out strong but the question is......will the bench....that said

LAKERS IN 6

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE HEART OF A CHAMPION

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
^ here's yet another shining example. Never been here before, no one knows his nic yet, "Nets about 2 get FUCKED UP!!!" and this is supposed to be, "Real Chop" :rolleyes:

Lakers fan will continue to get labled bandwagon jumpers and frontrunners and it's their own damn fault.

May 4, 2002
Kobe is gonna have his hands full this series.

Theyre gonna put Kidd , K-Mart , Kittles , Jefferson on him.

I think K-Mart could give him some trouble. The Nets do run up and down the court but they play great defense too , so that should keep them in the games.

I dont think the Nets can win this series , of course. But if they execute and all their players step up and chip in ......... they can make it interesting.

K-Mart gotta grab 12 boards and chip in 15 points

Van Horn gotta have his stroke and knock down some 3's to stretch the defense.

Jefferson needs to run the floor and get some easy fastbreak points.

Kittles , same thing ......... run the floor ...... make the Lakers get back on "D'. Make Kobe work on defense .

Aaron Williams gotta hit the boards too and hit some open jumpers .......... cuz nobody on the Lakers is gonna pay any attention to him when he is in the game.

Lucious Harris is slept on. Gotta keep an eye on that dude.

Main thing for the Nets is too run like it was a track meet. Make Shaq run. Contain Kobe . If they do that they can make it a 6 game series.