LAKERS PICK UP HORACE GRANT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
MADDOG IS OFFICIALLY GONE AS LAKER,MADSEN AGREED TO A CONTRACT WITH THE TIMBERWOLVES...THIS SUCKS
  • July 28, 2003 — Timberwolves Vice President of Basketball Operations/General Manager Kevin McHale today announced the team has agreed to terms with free agent Mark Madsen. Per team policy, terms of the agreement were not disclosed.

"Mark improves our interior presence, as he is a physical, hard-nosed basketball player," said McHale. "He can play power forward and some center and is going to improve us every day in practice and give us a physical presence in games."

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
Jamaal Sampson

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Lakers signed Jamaal Sampson on Thursday, two weeks after the Milwaukee Bucks waived him.

Utah selected the 6-11 forward-center in the second round of the 2002 draft. Sampson played eight minutes in five games last season with the Bucks.

Sampson played one year at California before making himself eligible for the NBA draft. He averaged 6.4 points, 6.5 rebounds and 1.7 blocked shots in 32 games for the Golden Bears.

Sep 7, 2002
Madsen was the only guy on the team that actually knew how to box out last year. He ran more than anyone on the squad to...

Good pick-up for the T-Wolves tho. These mothafuckas are getting deeper and deeper...

Bad pick-up for us however. Hoarce Grant???

Jun 12, 2002
Young Bull said:
Madsen was the only guy on the team that actually knew how to box out last year. He ran more than anyone on the squad to...

Good pick-up for the T-Wolves tho. These mothafuckas are getting deeper and deeper...

Bad pick-up for us however. Hoarce Grant???
foreal cassel,sprewell,candyman

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Horace Grant is decent for an old guy, its not like hes starting, hes got the knowledge of the game a backup needs to have, same with Sampson, I saw Sampson play against the Fresno State Bulldogs a couple years ago, his averages weren't much but he had that prescense where u knew he would play pro ball,
Payton
Malone
Shaq
Kobe???? Even if Kobe were to not play the West would still be a cake walk, I almost feel guilty liking this all star team, i almost have Yankee buy a ring type vibe, but fuck it, born and raised a fan so what can I say, sorry for the rest of the league, there gonna be like the 95-96 Bulls with Jorden, Pimpin, and Rodman dominating every team, i think they went 72-10 that year
Grant
Sampson
Fox
Fisher

bsleezy

Bad Muh F*#kah
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Damm the lakers got old as fuck in one season ... Aint horace grant like 56 or something? ... Is George Mikan gonna come down and play PF? I'm a laker fan till the graveyard but damm I hope they win this year ... San Antonio added some good young players, Minnesota has a mini-all star team going too ... Lakers got that hunger though I think ... Malone and Payton are starving for a ring ...

Jul 2, 2002
yeah not last year the lake show was beat up

especially during the playoffs ( Kobe's shoulder, rick fox, devean george)

this year the key to our success will be HEALTH
we do got a team of veterans ( malone, payton, grant) so we need these guys to stay healthy, we also need shaq in great shape, im not gonna worry bout Kobe, he plays hurt alot

the spurs are building a young good lookin team though, nesterovic, duncan, parker, genobil or however u spell it, they are all young and have years to play