LAKERS FORCE GAME SEVEN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I just could sense that the Lakers were playing with more Desire then the Kings from opening tip...To be honest I really had all the confidence they were gonna force a game 7....The Zilla stepped up and Bryant played Kritikal when it counted...

Look for the same results come Sunday!

May 12, 2002
I remember Lakers fans predicting a Kings sweep.Says how confident they are.Kobe gets a flagrant for that elbow or better yet Horry dont hit a prayer and your teams gone fishing.Remember that bullet dodging mother fuckers...

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
YEAH KOBE GOT FOULED ON THE LAST PLAY RIGHT ? OR IS IT LEGAL TO GRAB A PLAYERS JERSEY AND HOLD HIM....HMMM DID YOU SEE ME OR ANY OTHER LAKER FANS ON HERE CRYING,JUST LIKE KOBE SAID "YOU DEAL WITH THE CARDS THAT ARE DEALT YOU,CHAMPIONS FIND A WAY TO WIN" .....PRESSURE ON SAC NOW...FUCK THE NBA LETS PUT THESE 2 TEAMS IN ANY PARK COURT ANYWHERE WILL STOMP THEM..KINGS NEED THE REFS,THATS WHY THEY TRY TO GET SHAQ IN FOUL TROUBLE CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CAN COMPETE WITH HIM ON THE COURT..TELL VLADE TO GROW SOME NUTS AND PLAY SHAQ LIKE A MAN LIKE MUTOMBO LAST YEAR,YOU DIDNT SEE HIM FLOP...PUSSIES

May 7, 2002
...HMmm And Bibby didnt??? Is it legal to elbbow somebody and stump on their face???? HOmeboy had tears in his eyes with a bloody nose. So if i was you..i would not talk about that play at all.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
I GUESS YOU NEVER PLAYED STREET BALL HUH LOL,,,,,THE KINGS OR SHOULD I SAY QUEENS NEED THE REFS...ANYBODY WHO KNOWS THE GAME AND PLAYS THE GAME KNOWS WHO REALLY NEEDS THE REFS TO WIN A GAME...WHY NOT PLAY SHAQ LIKE A MAN AND LET YOUR TEAMS TALENT WIN THE GAME,NOT THE REFS BAIL YOU OUT AND GET SHAQ FOULED OUT...WHY ARE THE KINGS TRYING TO GET SHAQ IN FOUL TROUBLE HMMMMMM...MAYBE CAUSE THEY THEY CANT WIN WITH HIM ON THE COURT...

May 7, 2002
What tha fuck?? They not playing on the street homie. They Playing NBA. Theres a difference. I'm sure Webber would'a done something after that lil incident with Kobe as well...if this was on the streets...so dont go there.

May 7, 2002
Play Shaq like a man????? That is exactly why everytime anybody from the Kings got close to Shaq a foul was drawn. And you trying to say the Lakers dont need the Refs??? Come on dog.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
WE TALKING BALL HOMIE NOT FIGHTING CMON YOU GETTING OFF TRACK....IF THE LAKERS OR KINGS LOSE SO WHAT,ITS ONLY BASKETBALL,IT AINT GONNA CHANGE A GODAMN THING IN MY LIFE EXCEPT A LITTLE PRIDE...KINGS HAVE HEART,THIER A GOOD TEAM..THERE YOU HAPPY IM OUT SEE YOU ALL SUNDAY,WIN OR LOSE..

May 12, 2002
^^^Hell naw I cant blame you.If it were Kobe being elbowed in the grill down 1 and the call goes against him there gonna throw a tissy fit and cry they been cheated whoop whoop.Its not behind closed doors no more.Like I said the Kings exposed these cats.They cryed they been cheated well 40 free throws later and we have a game 7.The Lakers got their refs back now lets see if they show up in Sac because the better team earned home court for a reason...

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Grim said:
"Refs force a game 7"
Bwhahahahahahahah!

On the real though, the NBA wants 7 full games. If you didn't see this coming from a mile away you're myopic. But I'll put it another way, with all the one-sided officiating the Kings STILL only lost by 4. AT Staples. Don't worry about it. Worry about Kobe's wife. She's going to be a widow after sunday.