@ lakers fan...seriously though...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
first off, undertand there is no hating here...this is an honest question...

...why did shaq wait until the end of the season to get that surgery??..wasn't the toe affecting him last year some??...

..i just don't get why he didn't have the surgery right away, so that he would have been fully healthy and ready BEFORE this season started

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
HE WANTED TO GET HIS PARTY ON..PIONT BLANK..HE DIDNT WANT TO BE STUCK ALL SUMMER WALKING ON CRUSHES....BUT I DONT BLAME HIM..HE HAS 3 RINGS UNDER HIS BELT,ITS GONNA TAKE A COUPLE OF MORE GAMES FOR HIM TO GET INTO THE GROOVE OF THINGS BUT HE'S ALRIGHT BELIEVE ME....LAKERS ALWAYS START OF SLOW,LOOK AT LAST YEAR..BUT COME PLAYOFF TIME ITS ON...

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Nice answer wicked!! Do u knoe Shag??? Did he tell u he didnt want surgery because he wanted to party?? Haha u are a joke homeboy!!! Yo sniko, sometimes alot of players get 2nd opinions and do whatever to avoid surgery, and he wanted to make sure that he really needed!! He wanted to see if it would heel on its on!! Then it kept botherin him so he decided to have surgery!! Haha..he wanted to party!! There are some airhead peeps on this board!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
sometimes alot of players get 2nd opinions and do whatever to avoid surgery, and he wanted to make sure that he really needed!! He wanted to see if it would heel on its on!! Then it kept botherin him so he decided to have surgery
THATS WHAT HE TOLD THE NEWS MEDIA,AIRHEAD BUT JACK HALEY WAY BEFORE THE SURGERY TALKED TO SHAQ,,AND HE SAID SHAQ DIDNT WANT TO WALK AROUND ALL SUMMER HIS ONLY TIME TO RELAX,,IN CRUSHES..HE WAS IN FLORIDA ON VACATION,EVEN DURING CHICK HEARNS FUNERAL,HE WASNT LOOKING FOR A SECOND OPINION,,,THATS WHAT HE TOLD THE MEDIA,SO HE WONT LOOK BAD...CAUSE PEOPLE WERE COMING DOWN ON HIM...THEN HE TRIED TO SAY THAT HE WAS IN FLORIDA TO LOOK FOR MORE DOCTORS WHICH WAS ALSO BULLSHIT..

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
where did i contridict myself,i said he lied to the media after he got caught..in a lie...people were comin down on him because he didnt show up to chick hearns funeral,everybody attended except shaq...he was in florida vacationing,unkown to everyone else.but when he saw that people were coming down on him for not showing up..he said he was up there looking for a doctors. ,its common knowledge the fool just wanted to get his vacation on..which like i said ,with three rings..i dont blame him..