LACE ME UP... ICE CREAM MUSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2005
What CD is this song off of? I haven't been exposed to too much San Diego rap. A homie showed me the song shit slaps. I figured I might as well step my socal rap game up since im headed to UCSD this fall. What are some other sick songs by Mitchy Slick?

Thanks

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
What CD is this song off of? I haven't been exposed to too much San Diego rap. A homie showed me the song shit slaps. I figured I might as well step my socal rap game up since im headed to UCSD this fall. What are some other sick songs by Mitchy Slick?

Thanks
fuck songs get all his albums "triggeration station" "mitchy duz it" "USS" and if you got the chance peep his mixtapes as well...most of his shit is quality

Aug 15, 2004
www.ThisIsTheWestCoast.com
It's on West Coast Gangsta Vol. 14, but it's edited. The unedited version is on Gangstaz Make The World Go Round compilation. I know because I bump the shit out of that song as well.
hook it up with the unedited version if u can g... that ice cream muzik had potential to be huge with some good promotion I think mitchy coulda took it to the next level right there.... fuck it