LACE ME HOMIES W/SCENTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2005
I WAS HOPE'N' SOME OF THA HOMIES COULD LACE ME WIT SOME OF THERE FAV PERFUMES FOR A GIRL!! SEE I KNOW WHAT SMELLS GOOD ON MEN, BUT NEED SOME SCHOOLIN' WIT THE WOMAN SCENTS!!!! :ermm: ANY OPINIONS......THANX!!

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
From a lady's point of view... Beyonce "True Star" smells yummy and its a great smell for Summer.. "Happy" is good too..

I change my scents with the seasons... I do a lot of the Bath & Body/Victoria's Secret in the Spring/Summer along with a light scent like "True Star"... "Opium/Shalimar" in the Fall/Winter...

Jun 27, 2002
how did i know......for some reason i can totally see that scent on you...wit yo sexy ass...how i would love to nuzzle my head on your chest and enjoy that scent.......mmmmhhhhmmmm.

lmmfao

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
mustynutz said:
how did i know......for some reason i can totally see that scent on you...wit yo sexy ass...how i would love to nuzzle my head on your chest and enjoy that scent.......mmmmhhhhmmmm.

lmmfao

Yeeeeeeeeeee!!

... crazy ass.. lol..

Oct 14, 2004
When I went to the Strip Club awhile back and I smelled the Britney Spears purfume on this girl and Damn the smell was almost intoxicating. The stripper was a bad broad as well, she put her tittes in my face and I was like yeah.

May 19, 2005
ralph - by ralph lauren... that's some good shit there. definately a fruity spring-summer scent.

truth - not sure who makes it, but I'll tell you what.... it's definately a turn-on when you can smell the truth on a woman.... a refreshing, pleasant change. plus, many.... no, most people don't know what the truth smells like, so it's fun, too:
"damn, baby!! you smell hella good.... what is that?"
"oh, that? that's the smell of the truth, mutha-fucka.... somethin' you prolly ain't used to smellin', huh." lol.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
rose town ryda said:
im tellin you though different perfume smells different on certain people, try it b4 you get it.

Exactly. I've said that to people and they look at me like I'm crraazy.. lol..

My mom and I actually wear the same perfume (Opium or Shalimar) it has to do with the oils in a person's skin... my girls have worn my perfume when they've gotten ready at my house before going out and I had to put a stop to that... FUNKin' up the car.... LOL..

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
I said it once and will say it again HANAE MORI..top notch shit..they do no advertising for the perfume but sales real good..you can get it a sephora.com..you wont be disappointed!!!!!

May 1, 2005
Damn I ALREADY KNOW ONCE I SMELL ONE AFTER THAT I WON'T BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE WHEN I SMELL SOMETHIN ELSE BUT YEAH THATS TRUE, IT DEPENDS ON OILS FROM YOUR BODY. I'LL PEEP THESE OUT .....GOOD LOOKIN OUT !!!!

HEY WHAT UP PIMP? THA TRUTH ? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!! LOL :lick: :cheeky:

May 19, 2005
Lil'Lace said:
HEY WHAT UP PIMP? THA TRUTH ? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!! LOL :lick: :cheeky:
yeah right.... and just where do you suppose they get the stuff they make "truth" perfume/cologne out of? yep, that's right.... you guessed it.... they have me come down to the "truth" factory and they put me in the giant grape-press lookin' thing and then they have these three-footed,
one-eyed giants stomp me for an hour or so, or till they get a gallon of ||D|||\/|||D truth juice, which they then mix up with the juices from a truthberry plant and two truth-toed lemurs, and to that they add four cups of dried snaggletruth tiger urine. then they let it simmer over a fire made from the brances of a truthalyptus tree for 17 hours and 26 minutes, exactly. the concoction is then diluted with pure distilled water from the tiny truth river falls in tellatruth, north dakota, at a ration of 1 part truth concoction to 327.34123 parts truth river falls water (1 : 327.34123). it is then distributed, and marketed and so forth and so on and such. and that's how they make "truth" perfume/cologne.

true story.

no, really... it is. swear to dog. scout's honor. stinky pinky swear. m-hmm. ((*wink*))

and I'm still smokin'....

what.