LA RAZA the big gang what!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2004
A homies as you know I am in Santa Cruz and I've been site seeing like no other. For a couple of days I've been seeing tags of LA RAZA on bathroom walls and streets, but I didn't trip off of it. So this girl that lives across the street from my nana was breaking down the city and telling me about all the gangs and were there varrios are located them she told me about LA RAZA. She said the gang was formed in the late 90's when there were very few Norte siding riders. The gang was a branch off of what already went down in Bakersfield; it was a gang formed by the Nortenos and Surenos to call a truce and eliminate other rivals. What went dow was that there were allot of crips from the K street crip gang jacking paisas for gold chains and money and other goods. The Mexicans in that community consisted of a fair side group of Northerners and some south siders. They decided that the best thing to do was to drop the divided line and ride as one since family members of both sides were being abused. They then formed LA RAZA each side not giving up there roots to another. They road on rivals as one to prevent the disrespectful treatment that was giving to thier family members. The two biggest sets of LA RAZA are in Bakersfield and Santa Cruz from what she told me. I see allot of the tags and I dont doubt that this is a strong size gang.

When I heard this I was like what rankers from the SC and then I started to think about thier situation and kinda understood. Don't get me wrong tho there is still a good size of south siders in Santa Cruz, but I guess this gang is well known and not disrespected.

This came as a shock to me when I first heard it, something I thought would never happened but I guess it did. I didn't want to believe it at first but then by the look of things in the SC I did. I know that allot of the homies on here got good opinions and I would like to know what you guys thought of this and allow everything come into play.

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
It's only natural to go that route when under those circumstance. It's plain and simple self-preservation.

It's really not a bad concept but in the current state, there would only be tension at the very least in the beginning. Also, because of all the hatred that is built up, it is not probable unless a third-party created the need as was the case in that scenario.

Sure, it wouldn't be that bad. But how many of us could shake hands with the other side and not feel dirty? Or see someone that did something to us or a loved one and not feel the need to retaliate?

C

CCCUser925

22sleepy415 said:
Sure, it wouldn't be that bad. But how many of us could shake hands with the other side and not feel dirty? Or see someone that did something to us or a loved one and not feel the need to retaliate?
I personally couldnt see myself bangin next to the enemy..specially when they've done shyt to homies or myself...but if it was paisas sidin' with us..than it would be another story..that I would allow it..but I wouldnt ride with no scrap..thats real talk....

Jun 25, 2004
SouthSanDago said:
I THOUGHT THE GANG IN BAKERSFIELD THAT CONSISTED OF BOTH SURENOS AND NORTES WAS CALLED RAZA UNO.
A homie I am surprise that you heard of them too. The Gang in Bakersfield also go's by RAZA UNO.

Apr 8, 2004
^^^^^People & Folk Mobs ride under the 5 & 6 point star cause each point of the star has a meaning that's all in their lit. Folks don't ride under the 6 cause of that Jewish shit, they got other reasons. The only Mob that got that devil shit in their lit is the Satan Disciples Folks(Hispanics). But they don't be doin all that rippin nobody chest out and shit like that, but they get down. They normal ass Latino gang bangers who wear yellow. But they love that devil cause it's in their lit. Other than that, Mobs over here ain't on no demon ass shit. Especially my ViceLord Brothas and other black mobs. The only religion & mob ties I've ever seen was ViceLords & Black P. Stones gettin on that muslim shit. But every single mob got different symbols and shit, alot retaining to religious shit but ain't nobody on that shit. But I understand where other people think we do.

Jun 25, 2004
Homies you must of misunderstood. When the home girl in Santa Cruz told me about LA RAZA she told me the only reason why it formed was to eliminate all abuse thrown at the Mexicans by the K street crips. The reason why the ENE's and surenos formed it was to stop the funk that was poping off between them and help the RAZA out hence LA RAZA. She also said that it didn't only consist of Mexicans, but ricos, salvaz, and some cubins. I guess you could say it was a latin gang.