LA CHAT DRAMATIZED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
IS THAT ALBUM ANY GOOD... IT'S BEEN OUT FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW... SHE SHOWS A CLEAVAGE SHOT ON THE ALBUM COVER... JUVENILE APPEARS ON THE ALBUM..

Feb 8, 2003
fiyastarta said:
Throw it up ,Throw it up and Ultimate Revenge...but mines say the album called Ultimate Revenge..lol

Actually she released two albums this year DRAMATIZED and ULTIMATE REVENGE.

@JUSTIN
its alright I like about 6 tracks off it. She should've used that snapping style on it like track #1 bc she tight at it.

Aug 26, 2002
La Chat one of my favorite female rappers................this album ain't better then Murder She Spoke just cause of the beats ........Beats on Dramatized are cool Rap Hustlaz always put out quality albums

I don;t know whether to Dap u or clap u, hug u or mug u ........that is my cut right there

Aug 26, 2002
naw, u see with 3-6 Mafia , they pay the cats upfront , usually a decent chunk of change......then the stupid artist sign a contract they basically gives J and Paul all the extra goodies (publishing, etc....) she soundscanned over 150, 000 units ....they went thru KOCH too
so take 150,000*$8 a unit(guessing could be more) = alot of fucking money that she never saw

I would leave too but I would not be that dumb to sign over everything