L.A.M.B - Violence of tha Lambz...NOW OUT DIGITALLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
Jesus christ nuttkase has made me realise how much of an annoying punk bitch I look on these threads. Shit....from today Im making a 100% turnaround in my posting, no more lame ass bitch arguments with jmacc916 @jmacc916 gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic or O @OnThaFarm
You're just now realizing that? You shoulda realized that 5 months ago. Jesus christ talk about being behind the times....

Sep 25, 2014
Its called not being an asshole. I thought you were keeping it real with me by inviting me to join that dead ass forum, so I was trying to stay cool with you. It coulda stayed that way if you didnt lie to me about the reason you got pinked. You want me to post what you said?

listen ya bloody wanker, you dont say to some1 "godamn this is dope" just to not be an asshole..u fulla shit, just like ur teeth. u tryin hard as fuck to be accepted by a buncha socially maladjusted nerds on here, and it aint workin out for u. u fail at suckin dick, mi bloke. kill yaself.

Sep 25, 2014
I generally don't read these threads because honestly all of you fuckers that continually bicker back and forth with each other are beyond annoying but boredom got the best of me today so I'd just like to point out this is the corniest thing I've read on here in quite sometime. Congrats.

thats because u a sheep and not a lamb

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
lol I know I said I aint getting into these arguments but Ima just clear this shit up. Blue is the farm dude, green is me.

How come you were banned?
i duno why, theyre a buncha nerds over there lol
yup, and i think they stepped up their hate on me again... btw what was the reason you were originally banned?
U know how they like to talk shit to artists ... so I talked a lota shit back under my old name until I had the entire SIccness on my nuts . that's just how it go when u doin thangs .... U should post more on this forum

So I went along with the dude

the siccness is the only forums that bans ppl they dont like... props for dealing shit back
it's just a big circle jerk ... if u don't jerk them back off, U ain't gettin jerked. yes it's much doper here and better music discussion too

1 week later
aint seen u post much around the forums, i guess it just aint the same when peeps aint ridin nuts LOL

Hope that brought back some memories.

Sep 25, 2014
u sound like a scorned female, lmao "i woulda stayed cool with if u didnt lie to me!". shut your bitchass up.....more classic british fag quotes from dubcc:

"I presume this forum is more friendly to new artists"

"Just peeped some of your music... super dope shit bro, liked the facebook pages too"

"Violence of tha lambz, is that the new shit?

Let me know how much UK shipping is and I'll cop it fasho"

"haha, great! fuck the siccness then, dont know why you bother re-joining"

"siccness realized I aint fun to troll so they removed me... what a bunch of fucking moronic losers, lol

They can have fun on their clowning artists and starting internet fights for no reason, we got dubcc.com"

"Makes sense homie... good promotion, I'll grab a copy of your album today

If you ever need a featured verse and your willing to hear a young unknown cat, just hit me up"

"I can still read posts tho and they talk about you a lot..."

fuckin nerd

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Now answer me this: did I ever actually buy that copy of your album?
Now answer me this: do you still believe I genuinely thought your shit was so dope?
Now answer me this: do you now understand why I was praising your shit?

I thought you were cool with me dog, you fucked up when you told a bunch of lies about the sicc. On a side note, Im pretty sure you also didnt think Da Prophecyz Grim was so dope, yet you had this to say:

its pretty good brobro.......better than i expec"ted. lyrics is hot, u need a double on the vocals tho. post it in "the studio" section fam

Now answer me this: do you now understand what I mean by "not being an asshole"?
Now answer me this: why am I still engaging in this bitch ass internet argument after the shit I just said? Im ending this right now, but if you want to continue with it you can say it to my face when LAMB blows up and goes to the UK on its world tour.

Sep 25, 2014
look at the difference "its better than i expected", compared to "super dope shit" and "godamn that shit is dope!"...u a straight groupie son.

n yes, you did buy the album, i got 3 uk orders from that week and u know damn well u was one of em. stop lyin to try n impress ur internet friends who hate u. u like butters off south park, u punk. n nothin i said was a lie, everythin was 100. u are the definition of a try hard poster, stop that.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
n yes, you did buy the album
lmao no I didnt. The UK may not be a big country on the map but there are a lot of people living here. Im not even sure if I believe you about 3 people from the UK buying your album, but I sure as shit aint one of em. Go on, tell me the names of the UK buyers, I bet my life on mine not coming up.

Now drop the ego shit, stop telling lies, and leave me the fuck alone. I got a million things Id rather spend my money on than a LAME album, and million other things Id rather be doing right now than arguing with a LAME pedophile on a message board.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
i got 3 uk orders from that week and u know damn well u was one of em.
Just because Im a sad motherfucker with no life I found out that the population of the UK was 64.1 million in 2013, and has increased since then. If you say you got 3 orders to the UK, that means that one in 21.4 million people in the UK own a copy of your album. Just let that sink in, one person out of every 21.4 million in the country copped your album. You never even heard of 21.4 million people, so 1 person in all of those buying your album is not impressive at all.

In 64.1 million people, there is going to be more than 3 who have ever been on one of these message boards and got baited by you into buying your shit. I was not one of them.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I also told you I would by the album that day, then I never got back to you untill you messaged me a week later.

what it do fam...how u likin the album?
My paypal been acting weird and I aint got chance to buy it yet.. I aint been able to buy anything online for like the past week I lied
oh damn, no doubt...aint seen u post much around the forums, i guess it just aint the same when peeps aint ridin nuts LOL

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I hope you now realize that I wasnt telling the truth, I just didnt want to start some unnecessary shit when you were acting cool with me...until I found out you were lying.

Nov 11, 2006
Like I said in the other thread that the gay british juggalo was crying about gettin roasted in, just ban any IP coming from the queer ass UK and we wouldnt have all this unnecessary fuckery

Sep 25, 2014
I also told you I would by the album that day, then I never got back to you untill you messaged me a week later.

what it do fam...how u likin the album?
My paypal been acting weird and I aint got chance to buy it yet.. I aint been able to buy anything online for like the past week I lied
oh damn, no doubt...aint seen u post much around the forums, i guess it just aint the same when peeps aint ridin nuts LOL
shut the fuck up you a bitch for life either way, tryin so hard to impress your bullies smfh, one of the more embarassing posters in forum history. grow a backbone and stand up for yourself, u stay openin ur mouth every time u get shitted on. u male groupie status bloke. u must be one of them british dudes whos into dominatrix n shit. n lying to try and gain approval is just as bad as talkin shit to fit in, mi bloke. i can see into ur soul u bitch.