L.A.M.B PRESENTS .. KLIENTEL & SCCIT - "TRYNA FIGURE IT OUT"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
but im not 37 u dumbfuck. now shut the fuck up and go suck some dick for acknowledgement somewhere else bitchboy.
You remind me of someone I knew from secondary school. He used to talk shit to literally everyone so no one liked him except a few annoying uptight white girls. Then one day a bunch of dudes got sick of his shit so they kicked his door in and fucked up the inside of his house. He still didn't stop talking shit after that.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
You remind me of someone I knew from secondary school. He used to talk shit to literally everyone so no one liked him except a few annoying uptight white girls. Then one day a bunch of dudes got sick of his shit so they kicked his door in and fucked up the inside of his house. He still didn't stop talking shit after that.

G shit

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
lol the dude was a literal fag and his front door had a rainbow painted on it...his family was one of those cringy ass far left families we get here in england.

I also got a real long personal story involving that dude and his chick friend (non sexual) and false rape accusations, another one of those main reasons I was hated at school (along with the autistic stalker).