L.A. clothing.?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2007
I'm looking for some jerseys... where can i get some... but custom made ones...?

I want the the jersey that Los Angele's on the back like where you usally have the name of the player and a L.A. on the front.
does anyone know a good site where i can purches these items?

Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
if your lookin for custom made jerseys for like teams like lakers, dogers or whatever you can try eastbay.com, they sell shoes and sports shit but they make custom jerseys too, i site aint workin right now but it should be back up in alil bit cuz the homie ordered some shoes from there yesterday

Feb 19, 2007
Here i hook up a video where there is one in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEf9M4ediyc

I'm talking about the Blue one he wearing that as the big L.A. in front.
i seen many others where its number but on the back of the jersey its
writting Los Angele's and a number under it.

I remember in the Xzibit video front to back i think its called,
he is wearing a Black & Gold one and as Los Angele's on the back writting and numbers under it.

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
Oh your talking about the Los Angeles Dodgers football style jersey. You can probably get it at any sports store or sports site where they sell baseball and football jerseys. That style may be rare hard to find or out of print now because that jersey style came out more than a couple years ago. I know they make one for each baseball team. It also comes in the team color. It's an official MLB merchandise. I got a Padres one of that jersey. Try checking on ebay or maybe even the Dodgers team store.

Feb 19, 2007
Oh your talking about the Los Angeles Dodgers football style jersey. You can probably get it at any sports store or sports site where they sell baseball and football jerseys. That style may be rare hard to find or out of print now because that jersey style came out more than a couple years ago. I know they make one for each baseball team. It also comes in the team color. It's an official MLB merchandise. I got a Padres one of that jersey. Try checking on ebay or maybe even the Dodgers team store.
Okk thx homie, you would know the officialDodger site where i can only get
dodger items...? or its all under MLB site?