Kzo's BEST KEPT SECRET comp [track #11]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2003
Yall remember that kzo compilation , that albun was heat .. there is a track on that comp which features hella people on it, they rappin on different beats one after the other ( just to name a few : Black-C , Guce, Young Dre, San Quinn, T-Lowe,Big Mack ...etc.. and a girl named MALIKA she comes right next after Guce&Shadow... So if any1 could tell me if MALIKA has released anything, or on which other albums she appears .. i would appreciate a lot cause her verse and her flow on that compilation is off-the-fuckin-hook... THANX!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
there's a Malika from Oakland, not sure if it's the same one but she has an album out called "You Don't Know..."

cdbaby.com/malika

Jun 27, 2002
i remember they had one long track on there featuring like 15 people or some shit....and dude just kept playin the beat back or some shit....i never heard the album myself but i heard it was the beginning of the dissapointing comps of the late 90's....

Apr 25, 2002
i got that comp....

#11 Secret Stories
feat. Guce,Shadow,Malika,Big Mack,San Quinn,T-Lowe,Black C,Hitman,D.O.G. 8,Young Dre,C Fresh,Cougnut,& Taydatay....

i aint played it for a while but i think every 2 rappers the beat changes....

kingy

Sicc OG
May 6, 2002
none
yeah dope i glad dude mentioned that mac mall song

cause jamal come fuckin wicked in it"i like hennesy and big weed mayn u can say im freestylin but the style aint free mayn"

i luv the little lighter sound effect in the beggining of that song i used that in a few of my songs

also in that album taydatay has some impressive raps

Mar 26, 2003
there's a Malika from Oakland, not sure if it's the same one but she has an album out called "You Don't Know..."

cdbaby.com/malika
that could be her..i dropped her a maiL...good lookn out dawg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmannered666
Yeah that C-Fresh verse was off the fuckin hook. Im trying to get him to turn that into a full song for his solo album.

*fingers crossed*
hell yea would be tight....

kingy

Sicc OG
May 6, 2002
none
guy kzo still be doin it

off guces mobbaloti he did some awesome beats.....he did this song with them and b-legit called it real.....damn thats one of my favs.....he did a couple other dope beats on there too

plus did you ever hear playaz and ballerz comp....its from like 98 or so....he did rap dealers by san quin......i think he did a messy marv 1 too.....also he did eastside on there by young kyoz...its a fairly decent song

but yo peep his work on the mobbaloti album