Kutty

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
he got 3 tracks from me and if you like one good time or shit is real you will like what i got on kutts cd..and young fire and wish master got some bangas on there too
if any of these tracks has a feel of the tracks u did on killer, then im guessing that you have the best tracks on kutts new album, cant wait to hear em. hey matic since your from cashville if im correct, have u done any tracks for young buck and his cashville camp?? i can see your beats fitting perfectly with bucks real to life deep rhymes or the outlawz. real music for real life, thats what i feel when im listening to your production.

Oct 16, 2006
10/10..

I don't want to be a hater but not every Strange release has been deserving of that rating, calibre wise.. I do have to give kudos on them putting out a decent majority of very good music though..

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
I may actually be wrong according to the ratings on Amazon.com and it might be just my personal taste.. though a great deal of the ratings are swayed by the fans preference of music..

Tech N9ne Presents Krizz Kaliko - Vitiligo - 4 1/2 Stars
Prozak - Tales From The Sick - 4 1/2 Stars
Tech N9ne - Killer - 4 1/2 Stars
Grave Plott - The Plott Thickens - 5 Stars
Skatterman & Snug Brim - Yet To Be Given A Rating

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
Well if you check the ratings on Amazon.com.. it is the only album thus far to get a 5 out of 5 star rating..

Wonder if that can translate into the album that has sold the most.. lol

ECF'NW.

Oct 16, 2006
Well they do have a distribution deal with Strange Music.. regardless if they are on the Strange roster.. you basically have Grave Plott reflect Strange Music..
ECF'NW.

Jun 9, 2007
Well if you check the ratings on Amazon.com.. it is the only album thus far to get a 5 out of 5 star rating..
That's out of a total of -5- reviews done, which include such thought-provoking and relevant commentary as this:

Zaied S. Alhussain "rap or die" (Springfield Gardens, NY United States)

i don't give a f&#k about what u say but this s@#t gangsta, for real listen to Murda Iz tha Time, Pt. 2 - Grave Plott, Krizz Kaliko and snap

love rap if it from blacks or whit.how can they give the best music

STRANG MUSIC 08 THROW ALL CDS YOU GOT
..... yeah.

:confused: